How long to charge?

I know this is kind of a silly question but how long does it typically take to charge an ecig battery? I don't know the exact specs of my batteries but they're all an eGo-t style if that helps. My one has been charging since 8am this morning and I'm just wondering if I can start charging my other one or if it still needs more time. :P

650MAH= 1.5-2 HOURS

900MAH= 2-3 HOURS

1100MAH=2.5-3.5 HOURS

1300MAH= 3-4 HOURS

1600MAH= 3.5-4 HOURS+

This has been my experience in generalities. I just got the 1600mah that went a full 48 hours and still wasnt dead but close so I plugged it in last night for about 4 hours and it was getting close to being charged.

^^^^algebra^^^^ it takes until the light turns green here in Mt. Lol

Haha yea, it is all dependent on the charger and the battery but those are approximates. I have so many damn Ego batteries when I charge after a weekend on the water it looks like an electrical experiment going on in my house.

For a long time my wife thought when the light on the battery goes off it is charged when that only indicates it is getting close to being fully charged. Make sure the light on the charger is green and not just the light going off on the battery.

I try to pay attention too because some of my older chargers and newer batteries will go green and I know there is no way they are done so I can wiggle them, hit the button, or unscrew and rescrew them on and they go another couple hours. The green light is not 100% accurate.

Ugh well crap ruined my perfect science...

Just happened last night with my Spinner 1600mah V2. It was maybe 10% charged and I plugged it in at about 8pm. By 9pm it was green and I was like no way so I unscrewed it and put it back on and it started charging again.

The cool thing about this battery is the fire button changes color as it charges and as it discharges during use. It glows white when you are 60-100%, blue when you are 30-60%, and orange when you are under 30%. Definitely my favorite feature of any Ego battery I have ever owned.

My genuine 1100mAh batteries charge in about 3 hours, give or take, using a 420mAh charger, but my 950mAh clones seem to take forever... I've seen them take 6 hours to reach full charge, even if they are far from dead.... So, it really depends on the quality of battery too.

BONUS QUESTION: Is it harmful to the battery to leave it on the charger for too long?

Optimally you want to pull them as soon as they are fully charged and let them rest a while before use BUT the main worry is leaving them unattended. Never ever ever plug one in and go to bed or leave it unattended and always use the wall charger it adds another layer of protection.

Last night, I just charged one of my 1100mAh eGo batteries (fully depleted) and my MVP 2.0 (which had been in the yellow for almost an hour)... I popped them both onto chargers at the same time.

MVP charged fully (light off) in just under 3 hours, while plugged into the USB 2.0, 1A port on my PC.

eGo battery was charging from standard 420mAh charger, plugged into 1A max output wall charger, and just after 3-hrs, the battery flashed, and the charger light went green. When I went to unplug it, the battery flashed again, and the charger went red. I unplugged everything, removed the battery, and turned it OFF. After 20 min, I hooked everything back up and plugged it back in... and it charged for another 2.5 hours, but this time everything stayed green! Crazy, I know...

Yet another reason I'm loving the MVP!

But, I keep the eGo-style batteries around for their portability.... Once they need replacing, I'll probably pick up some V2 Spinners to keep the form-factor, but still have some degree of "control"....

All stick batts are Ego, sounds like a cheap one, it all depends on which factory they choose to build with their name on it. Most are after big profit not safety or reliability. always stick with name brands or long warranties. DOA is ********. If you stand behind your ego batts a good vendor will give 90 days..