Advice on nic juice for mixing

Hello vapers! My first post here :)

I recently bought a bunch of juices from a site online, and mistakenly forgot to include nicotine in them. They are absolutely awesome flavors, but it doesn't have any throat hit at all and not pleasant to smoke all day like the rest of my juices. Also I am used to 12mg nicotine. My question is, what is a good non-flavored juice containing like 24-36mg nicotine to mix these with? I am scared to get those higher content nicotine bases, as I don't want to measure them perfectly. I just want to dump 30ml unflavored with 30ml of each flavor I have to make half nicotine strength around 12-18mg. I also do not want to ruin these flavors as they are top notch. I am also not familiar with buying unflavored juices...so many choices and I hear a lot are not that good. Any help appreciated...thanks :)

What do you suggest I do to keep as much of the flavor? If it matters, I'm using 65% VG / 35% Flavor / 0% PG juices. Should I just get 100mg base and mix 1/3 nic + 2/3 flavor juice?

Sorry, I don't DIY so I won't be much help to you. Others who do will more than likely chime in and will be better able to help.

One thing you might think about is to reorder these same juices with 24 mg nic and then mix the two together to get to 12 mg. Don't know if you'd want to do that, though, but it would solve the problem of losing the flavor when mixing.

Edited by Tameiki

The best thing to do to maintain your flavor is what Tam said. Buy the exact same juice at 24mg and mix 1:1 that will give you 12mg without loosing the flavor.

Just a clarification...

Unless the flavoring that is added is also PG free then you do not have PG free juice, 90% of flavorings are PG Base liquids.

I made the mistake of ordering several 30ml bottles of 12mg juice a couple of weeks ago, when I wanted 18mg, so I re-ordered the same exact juices in 24mg and mixed them 1:1 in empty 60ml bottles, as Compenstine suggested you do... the nic level is now at 18mg, and the flavor did not suffer at all. Bonus points that I now have double my juice at the perfect nic level, so I won't have to re-order for a couple of months!

As Tam indicated, and Compenstine implied, mixing anything with unflavored nic juice would "water-down" the flavor... like pouring 12oz of water and a12oz cola into the same glass...

Yes these are from fuzionvapor.com, which states they are all 65/0 VG/PG. This seems like a good option, albeit expensive. Ordered quite a few juice

I wish some Juice making companies would not ignore the PG base that is in the flavorings, treating it as if it does not exist in the final product. It would be like McDonald's saying their burgers are Fat free because they didn't add extra fat. They can only make this claim if the flavorings they use are not PG base.

This is a company that is not taking into account the PG base of the flavorings they use. This is a issue with anyone that has a PG allergy because It is Not truly "PG free". They just don't add straight PG to the mix. If someone with a PG allergy were to vape this thinking it was PG free they would have an allergic reaction. If is indeed 35% Flavoring then the true ratio would be closer to 15-25%PG/65VG not 0PG/65VG. It is more likely 10-20% other ingredients (Water, Artificial Flavor, Alcohol..etc) 15-25% PG 65% VG.

They do not add distilled water, alcohol, diacetyl, or any non-USDA approved ingredients. Being a reputable company I trust when they say it does not contain PG, especially since it is not noticeable to me.

I wish some Juice making companies would not ignore the PG base that is in the flavorings, treating it as if it does not exist in the final product. It would be like McDonald's saying their burgers are Fat free because they didn't add extra fat. They can only make this claim if the flavorings they use are not PG base.

This is a company that is not taking into account the PG base of the flavorings they use. This is a issue with anyone that has a PG allergy because It is Not truly "PG free". They just don't add straight PG to the mix. If someone with a PG allergy were to vape this thinking it was PG free they would have an allergic reaction. If is indeed 35% Flavoring then the true ratio would be closer to 15-25%PG/65VG not 0PG/65VG. It is more likely 10-20% other ingredients (Water, Artificial Flavor, Alcohol..etc) 15-25% PG 65% VG.

After reading the FAQ on their site I see what you mean. It's like the time I almost killed my diabetic grandmother with a dairy queen "buster bar" that said "No Sugar Added"

FYI, Buster Bars are no sugar added which is way different from "sugar free"

Sorry Gramma. The bad part was, she had been eating them daily until the doctor nailed down the problem because I didn't just provide her one, I advised she eat them often since they were so good and didn't have any sugar lol (I can laugh because she's fine now)

Yes these are from fuzionvapor.com, which states they are all 65/0 VG/PG. This seems like a good option, albeit expensive. Ordered quite a few juices.

I pretty much use Fuzion exclusively and they use a 100% VG base but their liquid is composed of 65% base and 35% flavorings. That's why they call their liquid "No PG Added" instead of "100% VG" because it is not truly 100% VG and does contain PG. The percentage is different based on the flavorings used obv. It is the perfect option for me and I have not found anything yet that even comes close to matching the quality and flavors I get there. Not only that, I do not want any throat hit and the Endless Summer I vape about 99.9% of the time at 18mg has no throat hit, wonderful flavor, and the flavorings thin it out enough to wick great in my Davides and KPT 2s. They also do have a line of liquid now called Fuzion Prime that is made specifically for dripping with no dyes or sweeteners and is all 100% VG using PG free flavorings. I have not tried them as I am a "one flavor" kind of guy and I know what I like lol.

I order in 125ml bottles and the last order they accidentally sent 24mg, caught the mistake, and called me the next day saying they were sending me another 125ml of 12mg and an empty 125ml bottle to mix them in to make it 18mg like I like. I freakin love Fuzion and am not even sure what I would vape all day if not for them lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

It is not my intent to bash Fuzion Vapor. My point was to say that just because a company states that it is "PG Free" doesn't mean that it is.

Fuzion states that "No PG is Added" This means that they do not add straight PG as part of the base as I stated. I looked at the site and they do not state anywhere that they are "PG Free" meaning free of any PG in the liquid.

Some companies do use non PG flavorings and state "PG Free" that would be true if they use Non PG base flavorings. As Bcarter said, Fuzion uses non PG flavorings in their "Prime" line of liquids making them "PG Free".

It is not my intent to bash Fuzion Vapor. My point was to say that just because a company states that it is "PG Free" doesn't mean that it is.

Fuzion states that "No PG is Added" This means that they do not add straight PG as part of the base as I stated. I looked at the site and they do not state anywhere that they are "PG Free" meaning free of any PG in the liquid.

Some companies do use non PG flavorings and state "PG Free" that would be true if they use Non PG base flavorings. As Bcarter said, Fuzion uses non PG flavorings in their "Prime" line of liquids making them "PG Free".

I never thought you were bashing, just wanted to explain. I was confused when Fuzion made the change. When I first started using their liquid it was advertised as 65vg-35pg then they went through a transition to the no added PG formula and had a few issues at first (thickness of liquid) but now they have it going on again better than ever imo.

I could probably vape Endless Summer the rest of my life without even trying another flavor and not have an issue at all lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

I never thought you were bashing, just wanted to explain. I was confused when Fuzion made the change. When I first started using their liquid it was advertised as 65vg-35pg then they went through a transition to the no added PG formula and had a few issues at first (thickness of liquid) but now they have it going on again better than ever imo.

I could probably vape Endless Summer the rest of my life without even trying another flavor and not have an issue at all lol.That

That was just general statement B, just didn't want others thinking that. :) I just just think the OP is a little confused on the difference. I would hate to see someone that has a PG allergy make the same mistake and get sick. :) I should have added quotes LOL.