Worst flavor of all time?

I've tried to stomach a "Beer" flavored juice one time, but had to call it quits a few hits in :')

I think it could be a good prank though, tell your bud you've got the best flavor out & watch him hit it & try to find the greatness. But whatchu got Vapor Talk?

The absolute worst flavor I have had (after trying close to 100), had to be Super Skunk by alienvapor.com. It's advertised as a marijuana-flavored juice, which I thought would be reminiscent of old times. Instead it is more closer to the name. It is a combination of a skunk's spray with burnt rubber. Just opening the bottle fills the room with what smells like a car skidding trying to avoid a skunk, only to hit it anyway. Way too potent and way off from advertisement. Absolutely awful on a scale beyond belief.

Dura-Liquid Strawberry Bannana. Tastes like a mix between cough syrup and ammonia. Whenever I've tried it, it actually makes me feel like I'm getting a snius infection in the back of my throat and nose.

I went to a local smoke shop and bought a clearomizer and nla orange cream because I was out and ran out of juice. Smelled really good. I let it wick up and took a big rip. Tasted fine until I let it out. Straight mold it was horrible it literally smelled and tasted like opening a bag of moldy bread. I almost puked. I called the company and they told me that they had changed the name of that juice over two years earlier they sent me a new bottle of the new flavor so I was impressed by their customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to stomach a "Beer" flavored juice one time, but had to call it quits a few hits in :')

I think it could be a good prank though, tell your bud you've got the best flavor out & watch him hit it & try to find the greatness. But whatchu got Vapor Talk?

A pizza flavor was awful; even the smell that was left over made me want to hurl; pizza=good in real life, vape flavors=not so much

• 3 months later...