Dual 18650 Bronze DNA 30

Proetus

I am so pissed off right now. Another screen snapped off. I am not touching anything for a day or two. I am abandoning the cradle and doing it the original way. I just need to modify the cradle that's epoxy'd into the enclosure currently.

10 extremely small solder points to put a new screen on. Evolv uses a machine to do it. I'm pretty sure they'll repair them. Just pissing me off, I'm tiring of this ****ty cradle. The cable is the weakest part of the DNA.

Third times a charm i guess. Boards all wired up, have a few odds n ends to tie up. Shrink wrap, epoxy the battery holder down etc.

Sent RMA request to evolv for the two busted *** boards.

Edited by Proetus

All done! KFL Not included! Small scrape on the rear cover, not in the pain just in the finish. Had enough delays with this build just need to get it done. May buff out tho, its not in the paint just in the clearcoat.

null_zps02bd01e7.jpg

null_zps6317021c.jpg

null_zps652330c1.jpg

null_zpse8342f1b.jpg

Edited by Proetus

They look great. I can't wait til I can start building stuff. I've moved from eGos to my first VV/VW. A Sigelei ZMAX. I've been told to go slow and learn everything I can along the way. I'm trying. Thinking of starting my first building project with a simple coil in a dripping atty. Haven't figured out which one is the easiest yet. watched a few youtube videos. The iGoW didn't look too bad.

How long have you been building vaping gear? How did you start vaping (eGos or cigalikes)? how long after you started vaping did you get into building stuff? What was your first project?

I'll take any recommendations for a good "starter" project.

They look great. I can't wait til I can start building stuff. I've moved from eGos to my first VV/VW. A Sigelei ZMAX. I've been told to go slow and learn everything I can along the way. I'm trying. Thinking of starting my first building project with a simple coil in a dripping atty. Haven't figured out which one is the easiest yet. watched a few youtube videos. The iGoW didn't look too bad.

How long have you been building vaping gear? How did you start vaping (eGos or cigalikes)? how long after you started vaping did you get into building stuff? What was your first project?

I'll take any recommendations for a good "starter" project.

Blu-Ego-Vamo-SVD (cartotanks and KPT's) Evic- Provari- Provari Mini - DIY Dna30

Just built my first dna a few months ago. Vaped for over a year before building.

All depends on how handy and patient you are. There is lots of small work. Soldering, hand filing etc. Then if you have the tools available. Good adjustable soldering iron, drill, drill bits from 1/8-7/8, dremel etc etc.