Just got my Aspire Nautilus in the mail today!

Even NYC only is too much this is the USA and we have a right to pursue happiness. What are legal immigrants who go thry NYC going to think, we have a constitution but disregard it.

I'm thinking of buy some bulk nicotine. wonder how much would be a lifetime supply.

P.S. they call me Regaloia on the car forums :)

regal, on 09 May 2014 - 1:34 PM, said:

Even NYC only is too much this is the USA and we have a right to pursue happiness. What are legal immigrants who go thry NYC going to think, we have a constitution but disregard it.

I'm thinking of buy some bulk nicotine. wonder how much would be a lifetime supply.

P.S. they call me Regaloia on the car forums :)

Agreed.

Unfortunately the e-liqs have expiration dates so if you do buy in bulk it won't last a lifetime. :(

The Nautilus is my favorite tank but its too big for public home useage only. I came home yesterday to enjoy it and I could barely pull air, I fiddled with the air adjustment , its a little better but not much. The coild could maybe be 2 weeks old, I haven't even finished the first tank of high brow ry4.

What should I look for restricting flow when I take it apart?

When it works much better. Better tha the davide tanks too, its the Caddilac of tanks. Mine is currently an open circuit on every coil I try. I thought it was the SVD but my anyvape tanks are working. There may be a compatibility issue in fitmit between the SVD & Nautilus.

Edited by regal

big fan of the nautilus tank. I use mine on my vamo v5 and it just delivers every day. Good taste for a clearo and the coils last me a solid two weeks if not longer. I've had it flood maybe once or twice only briefly but if you open up the airflow to max it clears out in one or two vapes. Worth the money and worth the extra price in replacment coils I think. I have a protank 2 that I replaced the bottom with the airflow control unit and that made it much better but it's still not the nautilus. Still floods and gurgles more often but it's great for taking outdoors and in the truck. I only buy tanks or attys with adjustable airflow now. No reason not to in my opinion.

Is anyone using it on an SVD or VTR? Since the original coil I have had no luck. It probably is just a bad batch of coils but the SVD and VTR are machined probably on the same tooling and there may be a tolerance stackup issue with the Nautilus + (SVD or VTR).

got soooo frustrated waiting I went ahead and stopped off at my b&m and got one....HOLY CRAP...its better than when I tried it before and that's using a mediocre juice. now I cant wait to get my juice from fedora!!!!!

You should have it tomorrow :)

I filled a small tank up of some of the overage and I must admit that it tastes pretty good. Since I only have a small amount of the flavoring let me know how you like it so I can get more coming in. :)

Tam the last of what I need for Mojito will be ordered Monday. ;)