Magma V2 RDA by Paradigm

DragonGunner

My local B&M is getting one in and they have agreed to hold it for me. I'm pretty excited about this rda and it will be my first authentic rda I will buy.

What really turned me on with the domed cap and the super large wells that hold a TON of juice as well as the rda being o-ringless.

Do any of you have any experience with it?

Just did a quick search on these as I had never heard of them. Pretty unique design and looks very well made! Please let us know how you like it once you get a build on there and give it a run. I'm intrigued to hear your thoughts!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. So, I finally got my hands on a Magma last week. Gotta say, I friggin love this thing! The only drawback I can see at this point, is the airflow limitation. I'd like a little more airflow, but the vertical holes in the deck are positioned so close to the inside edge, that I feel I'd just wind up ruining the dam thing by trying to drill em bigger.

But all in all, it's a kickazz little dripper! I can fill it up and vape away for quite a good while before needing to reapply. I recommend this atty to anyone wanting an easy to use RDA but doesn't wanna have to redrip every 3rd or 4th pull.

I'm jealous Josh! My Magma is at home but my wife will have to bring it to me during our European vacation. Hopefully my Copper Viggo will get in as well (not to mention 500mg of juice and the recently released black edition Kayfun v3). I can't wait to try the magma out on the Viggo. Ahhhh the wait is killing me. You all think vape mail is slow.....try ordering something and not being able to get it for months....uhhh well I guess there is fasttech or slowtech whatever everyone is calling it these days :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my magma really up and running (dual 26ga .4ohm) and I am tasting flavors I never thought that I would. I get so much more flavor from this dripper in comparison to my beloved russian 91% (by a large margin and I swear by my 91%). I may have to pick up a clone from Infinite and compare it to my authentic one.

• 2 weeks later...