Rainy day?

Crazyavonlady

Safety first. I didn't do any solo builds until I knew what was safe for my battery and until we owned our own ohm meter, and until I had done a few builds with someone. Having someone with you isn't necessary but please don't build until you have researched, read, watched, and KNOW the safety aspect of it.

I do plenty of research before I attempt anything I'm not comfortable with. And I have a couple buddies that can show me the in's and out's. Just something I haven't had time to look into yet. But seeing all these sweet mods is pushing the process along haha.

Before you buy anything, make the purchase of an Ohm checker first. Never ever ever build coils without one. Checking Ohms using an APV (advanced personal vaporizer) like an MVP, VTR, or the like is not accurate, advisable, or safe. Just sayin...

I already bought a Vamo V5, only because it was a good deal at the time. I do plan to purchase all the necessary equipment before attempting my own build though1

@CAL, i think I'm gonna start mailing you my builds so you can wick them for me! Lol! You do good work girl!

Dang it. I already wick all 6 RDAs we have here....including an igo w6! Single, dual, macro, micro, parallel, quad, nano, micro....

Build em and wick em. Heck just send me your RDAs and I'll build and wick! (But getting above a .3 is unheard of for me now)

I'm running 3 of my 5 builds at 0.2, 1 on my Hades is 0.12 but ONLY on my Hades. With a 50a 26650 sony, I could go lower, but it just gets too hot for me. 1 of my builds I keep at 0.8 for test tasting new flavors.

Nice cloud PB! If I can get my wife to video or snap a pic this w/e, I'll throw out a pic or two.

Just to quickly tag onto what Joshua stated, and ohm meter is absolutely necessary when you start building. I used my Sigelei 20w for two days using that to check resistance and once I finally picked up a meter I realized the Sigelei was around .2 ohms lower than the meter. Accuracy and battery safety are two top priorities IMO. Plenty of info out there and a meter won't run you more than $20-$25, and it makes a handy little stand when rebuilding too!