needing to find some good eliquid with taste I like!

Went back up to 12 mg use between 6 - 12 mostly.

If you're comfortable giving me your address via PM, I'll be happy to send you a sample of FLaN (Feels Like a Nut) from EC Blends. It tastes like an Almond Joy. I buy it by the 125 ml bottle with double extra sweet at 12 mg nic. :)

I'm still stuck on Fuzion. For my taste I haven't found even a close second.

Have you tried Five Pawns' Queenside? To me it tastes almost exactly like Fuzion's OrangeZilla used to before they changed the formula. :)

What's fuzion?

Fuzion is the name of a juice vendor. :)

I was.looking at endless summer, that I may have to try...

It is great right out of the bottle but it is unbelievably better if steeped for 30-45 days. I generally order a 125ml bottle when I open my last 125ml bottle and let the new one steep until I get finished with the first one. I go through 125ml in about 40-45 days.

Is it really tart? I love lemon but some of the raspberry/srawberry lemonades will suck your lips back to your tonsils, not smooth at all.

I am going to order some but patience is not a strength as you all have maybe noticed?

Wow you like it that much! Thats worth a try and I'll be patient... Argh... but 45 days?????

Is it really tart? I love lemon but some of the raspberry/srawberry lemonades will suck your lips back to your tonsils, not smooth at all.

I am going to order some but patience is not a strength as you all have maybe noticed?

Wow you like it that much! Thats worth a try and I'll be patient... Argh... but 45 days?????

Like I said it is good right out of the box, but the flavors explode over time. There is no bad taste to steep out like with a lot of flavors I have tried. What steeping does to this liquid is just let the flavors bloom so to speak. And it is not tart at all but not overly sweet. Its like a strawberry lemonade with more strawberry than lemon. Its awesome. Nothing like other Strawberry Lemonades I have tried.

I was even thinking of trying an Arnold palmer type juice or making myself in my mix and match way, how do you order yours?

Wait I think you said so I'll go back and look and I'll buy a couple of bottle so I can't be sure one will sit and steep...

I was even thinking of trying an Arnold palmer type juice or making myself in my mix and match way, how do you order yours?

Wait I think you said so I'll go back and look and I'll buy a couple of bottle so I can't be sure one will sit and steep...

Fuzion uses a "No PG Added" mixture that is approximately 65% VG nic base and 35% flavorings. I use 18mg but have a bottle of 24 coming today for times when I cannot vape as much as others. I find with 18mg I have my PV in my hand all day lol.

That said they will mix some PG in if you request it in comments

Edited by bcartervol98

They changed their base a while back and a lot didnt like it. It took them a little while to perfect it, but they did. Other than the Spearmint I use occasionally it is the only place I order from or see myself ordering from.

If its quality stick w it,

I upped mine as well again, nic from 6-12 and been doing 18 this week. I was doing the same thing and going thru juice like crazy.

Walking around in a fog was real for me lol.

So its back up from 6mg.

Ugh to figure out all the fine tunings...

I can't wait.to try the fuzion