needing to find some good eliquid with taste I like!

Right now all I have is cheesecake, cherry and a vanilla! I love them all but something seems to be missing! I want a cheese cake flavor that truly taste like cheese cake the one I have it doesn't at all it have no creamy flavor imo! Also I wanting a creamy sweet sweet coffee with some caramel and chocolate flavor in it at well! A coconut sweet that mixes it well and comes threw with other flavors! And fruit flavors that actually taste like the fruit with maybe some sweetness! Also some good dessert flavors with chocolate or anything sweet and creamy! And can someone explain the pg/vg mixes?

This is going to be trial and error. Trust me! I've been at it for 2 months, spent countless dollars, and still searching. I have found one that I don't think I will ever be without, and that is Dessert from Leet Vape, a small company in Huntsville AL. Creamy doesn't even begin to describe it. My second favorite is Blue Nutz from Down Home Vaping, another small company in North Alabama. His flavors seem to be the truest to description that I have found - not at all commercial. I also highly recommend checking out Strix Elixers. Their juices are pre-steeped and the customer service is outstanding. They are in Texas. Everything I have tried from them has been very, very pleasant, and you don't have to wait for it to steep. You will hear this a thousand times over "Taste is subjective." You're just going to have to find what YOU like. But it's fun trying.

For a good fruit flavor.... I got a free bottle of juice called tropical banana from a vape meet, its from a company called black cloud, they have a website and their prices are reasonable, the tropical banana has pineapple and coconut in it and banana if course

Edited by Rcam1977

What tastes like nirvana to one person will taste like dirty socks to another. No one can truthfully tell you you're going to love a certain juice from a certain vendor. You will need to try many different flavors for yourself to see what works for you.

Many juices will not taste like what they're supposed to until they finish steeping. Steeping means you have to let it sit and age for a while before the real flavor or the creaminess comes through. Many people take the cap off, put it into a dark, secure place, shake it once a day and do this for about a week. Try it to see if the flavor has changed into something you like. If not, repeat the actions I listed above. Not often but sometimes you'll go back to a juice about a month or so later and find out it tastes nothing like what you first tried and it's the best thing ever! Other times, no matter how long you let it steep, it still tastes awful -- to you.

Good luck! :)

Ya me too for the most part.

I did notice huge color & taste difference (less) in lower nic.so thought I'd ask. Thanks .

Just my experience but the juices with lower nic tend to be lighter, the flavor comes through much better. :)

Right, no getting around that, I'm trying to figure if I just got a goof batch.

Lowered the nic and cinnamon roll had no flavor per se' figured it was my taste buds but its lighter colored .. same everything else just doesn't have the taste.

I think you answered that question. Thanks

Canella Vanilla from Vapers Knoll is a good mildly sweet cinnamon vanilla flavor. DO NOT USE IN A PLASTIC TANK. It tastes like Churros!

Also, ambrosia from Vapers Knoll is delicious. A creamy, fruity, sweet explosion on my tongue. Mr. Cookie from g2 in 0 nic is absolutely my addiction. I almost cursed at my B&M today cuz they were out of it. Think butterscotch sweet with a hint of caramel. Mixed with g2 vazilla and OMG delish.

All three flavors are higher VG (the knoll flavors are in their King of the Cloud line, so obviously higher vg).

Let me know when they get it done please. I would love nice coffee & cream not sludge...

I'm so leary of trying sweet stuff I tried vanilla cupcake and nah.. but you are making me think I need to search some of these out...

fruits are not doing it spices are good together I like em,