Hello!

Conneazoo

Well I've been off of packs of twenty a day since October of last year. Cig-a-likes played a big part.

Then came a Tsunami G-Class. I think it was a good starting point. Now, I'm using a Vision Spinners and have discovered Aspire Pyrex BDC tanks.

I have discovered a B&M shop and the juice is a HUGE improvement over Tsunami. I vape with 1.8 coils on about 3.6V.

I'm looking to move up a bit and have been researching. I have it down to 2. The VAMO V5 or the Innokin SVD. Still undecided on which though.

Looking forward to reading and conversating with all of you. Cheers!

Welcome and congrats!! Both the vamo and the svd have good reviews. I think it comes down to replaceable batts or the sipmlicity of chargeing the device. Just know that at some point the svd will not take a charge and it's done..... You can replace the batts in the vamo, but it also will have a life expectancy... I'd say with reasonable care the vamo could last longer since you can replace the batts. JMO...

Thanks for the welcome! it is appreciated.

I was under the impression that the Innokin SVD was a telescoping mod that had changeable batteries like the VAMO.........I must be confused......

Thanks again!