DNA 50!

Proetus

Ok, I need to know.... how much a black one, with a smoked lid would cost? I think we found the next big box mod manufacturer right here! I want a totally unique, custom one. That way when you make it big tome, I can be like I have a custom made one from him.... lol

Edited by iheartvape

Unfortunately no. I do not have the skills nor the tools in order to facilitate dropping a dna into a tube mod. It's not as easy as one would think to fit all this into a tube mod. I can think of two Dna mods that are tubes. Futura and ZNA's. Sigeli has they knock off sx300/350 Chips in a tube as well.

Unfortunately no. I do not have the skills nor the tools in order to facilitate dropping a dna into a tube mod. It's not as easy as one would think to fit all this into a tube mod. I can think of two Dna mods that are tubes. Futura and ZNA's. Sigeli has they knock off sx300/350 Chips in a tube as well.

I just wondered. I could imagine it would be hard to shove that much stuff into a tube. But the ones I have seen you post are very nice.

• 1 month later...