Steeping questions

Quick steeping will work in some cases. My issue with quick steeping is doing it in the plastic bottles. Yes it can degrade the Nic a bit but, the amount of time in the hot water will not affect it that much. You should do this with the bottles in baggies, this will save the label. Doing this in the plastic bottle will/could release toxins into your juice. Transfer your juice to a glass container. He says that he doesn't want to release toxins into his juice, well He can with how he did this. Do not put your juice in the microwave, period, you will ruin the juice. You will definitely release toxins into the juice and kill the nicotine. Best method is to buy a Ultrasonic cleaner from Walmart or online. You can find them for around $25-$40 or higher. This will not only heat the juice but will help fuze the flavoring into the VG/PG solution safely and in only a few hours. You can do it longer, but that would be up to you. Some say two days, three days... Depends on the juice.

Thanks a bunch guys! I saw another vid where a guy did steeping in a dark closet but he said not to leave the cap off for more than 24 hours and then steep with the cap on for a week. I thought that was bogus and just can't wait a week. I will try putting them in a bag with this method. I'm expecting some vape mail in the next day or so.

I checked out Comp's site earlier today. Looks cool and I will definitely be ordering from him. I can't wait to try some of his Apple cider after all I've read about it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried this method today with a juice I had. My problem wasn't that the juice had a strange bad flavor, it was more lack of flavor. I can say so far this hasn't done anything for me. I'm now letting it steep naturally in a cupboard with the lid off for a few days.

• 2 weeks later...

being new to this I ask all sorts of questions..the lady who makes my juice says there's no reason to steep your juice and the only reason to steep is if it's old. I like having my juice made onsite and trusting her and her knowledge is all I've got (for now) until I decide to mix my own..Is any of what she's saying true?