Headache

I've been vaping for about a year now, I started at 12mg nicotine and I've worked my way up over the year to 24mg. Every time I feel that urge to vape I take 5-6 drags and I'll start getting a headache around my temples and they'll bulge a little. Does anyone know why? To much nicotine? I love to vape and I'm constantly vaping so should I go down in my nicotine a little? Thanks in advance!

It sure helped me, if you vape a lot like I do then maybe lowering would help. There are many really wise vapers on here that may have other suggestions. I'm down to 8 or 6mg even.

Try it, can't hurt. I'm planning on getting some 0mg for my heavy vape days ..

I smoke for about a year before I started vaping and I was getting headaches in the beginning so I thought if I went up they'd go away and they did. Now they have come back. I ask the people at my local store and they said go up so I did

Yup lower your nic, normally one would decrease nic over time. Im sure thats whats causing it.

There is no "normally". Yes, some do. I know others that have vaped 24mg only for 3 years now. I would check with a doctor, pressure in the head is often anxiety but can be other things. I would get it checked out. Is it possible its the vaping and-or nicotine? I guess, just not a very often discussed side effect. My wife vapes 3ml+ per day of 24mg, I use 18mg and occasionally 24mg. I actually ordered all 3 of my all day vapes in 24mg and have been using it more lately. Its up to each person, I have no thoughts of moving down and am 19 days from celebrating 1 year of no tobacco!

Also, could it be the flavor? Because I used to vape all kinds of flavors and I enjoyed them. Then I tried fireball which is cinnamon and every other flavor after that tasted awful. So I've been vaping cinnamon for about 2 months straight now. Any suggestions?

That would be more due to dehydration than anything else. Had the same thing and it didnt go away until I started drinking more fluids. Sorry, alcohol doesnt count (though I wish it would).

Drink plenty of fluids while vaping, it does dehydrate you pretty quickly.

Deckyon beat me to it! I was going to suggest you start drinking more water. Dehydration gives me a headache every time. Water, and plenty of it, takes it away. It also brings back my taste buds so I can taste things better. :)

Water does help, I never drank water till I started vaping now I've always got a bottle nearby, wait another thing vapings done to me drat, got me hydrated, all I drank before was coffee, now I drink a lot of water, and come to think of it no migraines in months...

Water does help, I never drank water till I started vaping now I've always got a bottle nearby, wait another thing vapings done to me drat, got me hydrated, all I drank before was coffee, now I drink a lot of water, and come to think of it no migraines in months...

I started out drinking water but for the last 6 months or so have migrated back to mainly Diet Sodas with an occasional Sweet Tea. I guess my body is used to it. I never got headaches but used to get wicked heartburn if I didnt drink a lot of water. Now not at all.