Need y'all's opinion

BigClouds1021

I'm looking to get me an RBA. I have a few RDAs and I love them. I'm looking at the Kraken, Russian 91, and the Kayfun lite. What do y'all think is the best? I like an airy pull and good flavor. Also like to blow clouds, but not as vital as the flavor. It's doesn't have to be one of these. All RBA r under consideration. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks VT family.

Will speak in generalities rather than brands.

1. the more coil around more wicking you have, the more vapor you will get.

2. Getting to Sub-OHM levels will produce more vapor.

3. While fun, building coils can get old if you have a 4 or more coil vaporizer.

4. When going Sub Ohm, the battery you use is more important than the number of coils - they can literally blow up. Get an OHM meter, it will save your life.

5. If you dont want to drip into the atomizer every few minutes, you will want a tank. These can be tricky, but worthwhile. I have this.

Remember,

PG = More Flavor

VG = More Vapor

Mix gives some playing room.

Again, these are all generalities and meant to be something to think on.

Edited by Deckyon

I'm looking to get me an RBA. I have a few RDAs and I love them. I'm looking at the Kraken, Russian 91, and the Kayfun lite. What do y'all think is the best? I like an airy pull and good flavor. Also like to blow clouds, but not as vital as the flavor. It's doesn't have to be one of these. All RBA r under consideration. Let me know what y'all think. Thanks VT family.

Are you more of a mouth to lung or straight lung hit kinda guy? The Russian's or kayfun style RBA's (considered "underpressure) are a little more restricted on airflow.

The Kraken or Genesis style have the juice underneath an RDA style setup. This means, if you like lots of airflow, you can drill out the airholes larger. These are basically a modified RDA with a tank under the coil deck.

Hope this helped!

Are you more of a mouth to lung or straight lung hit kinda guy? The Russian's or kayfun style RBA's (considered "underpressure) are a little more restricted on airflow.

The Kraken or Genesis style have the juice underneath an RDA style setup. This means, if you like lots of airflow, you can drill out the airholes larger. These are basically a modified RDA with a tank under the coil deck.

Hope this helped!

I'm definitely at lung hit guy.

I'm definitely at lung hit guy.

Now, I've heard that the kayfun style rba airhole can be drilled out, but its a bit more complicated and precise that a typical rda cap would be, imo.

I'm looking to get into a Kraken and a Steam Turbine soon. I've tried the kayfun style and its judt not for me. I prefer a Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer style. I like the ease of changing out a coil setup without having to empty the tank out. Just my 2cents

I know what you mean. I've wanted a DNA mod for a while and I think I'll be happy at 30w. Besides, the ones Comp is making will be only 5 of a kind. Something about antique Mohagany with brass accents just really intrigues me. It'll be a while before he can make em, but I'm already excited! I feel like a little kid again! Lol