what's your fav and why

Love2VapeDaily

currently i been experimenting with different coils and wicking materials. so far my fav is just a simple coil around 1.2-1.5ohm since my svd doesnt like going below 1.2. also use cotton instead of silicka because of the flavor and how well cotton holds juice. in other words i prefer simpler set ups only because at the moment they work better for me since my regulated mod doesnt like to perform right below 1.2ohms. been looking at the sentinel clone to try out a mechanical but for the time being its my SVD i use daily. got rid of my twists etc since they just collect dust and 18650 batteries cost less than twists or spinners and last me a lot longer between charges. i still have to put a fresh battery in daily sometimes twice but its what i rather use than a spinner or twist.

I only have 1 strand of 26g tiger wire left, but if I was home I twist up some 28 or 30 tigers. The 26g tigers just seem to stay hot too long after releasing the button. And it BURNS thru the juice! I have to be careful, I don't wanna run outta juice before I get home next week! Lol

I have to say this...... The coil names that I keep hearing about sound alot like olympic diveing... lol Half twist with a full tuck and a laid out pike, with a twirl finish or something.... lol Wait, maybe thats snowboarding, Idk.... You guys rock! I just have a hard time keeping up is all..... I just changed my stock kanger coil, does that count? :ermm:

Edited by fishguy1123

I drink a gallon to two gallons of water a day depending on what I'm doing at work. Body can't function I'd you're dehydrated. Learned that the hard way in the army

I'd need one of those camel back things for hikeing to do that..... Vape, drink, vape, drink... lol Except I'd end up filling it with something else in the afternoon and forget where I left off...... LMAO