Humidity

I used to hate humid areas of the contry. Houston was my all time worst places to be. I'd sweat, couldn't breathe, my clothes would stick to me, and I'd always feel oily. It didn't matter where I was in the country, if it was humid, I'd be miserable.

But since I've quit smoking, lost a little weight, and started vaping, I'm coming around a little on my assesments of humid areas. I'm currently in Corsicana,TX waiting to be loaded for my return trip home for the w/e and its 74 degrees and very humid. Storm clouds on the horizon.

Being an amatuer cloud chaser, this is where its at for monster vapor that just hangs in the air with very low dispersion rates. I'm blowing huge clouds that make me look like a pro (Leo S). Just thought I'd share!

Happy Vaping! :D

Lol, at a V.A. appt, people are looking at me thru windows its raining like crazy so of course I had to jump out of the truck & Vape to check it out, it does make bigger clouds and gives them something to stare at. Now I'll watch for the boys w the white coats... tee hee

Next time it rains here -- if that ever happens -- I'll give this a try to see how much bigger the vapor is compared to our usual single digit humidity index. :)

I've always loved humidity. Don't have a clue why I'm still here in arid Colorado. Lol.