itaste VV V.3 sub-ohm

Hi, I have an itaste VV V.3 and a Kanger mini protank 2. I've got a 1.8ohm coil in my tank at the moment and it vapes like a champ but i cant help finding myself wanting more, is it possible to sub-ohm on an Itaste vv or would i need a mod for that? Oh and another quick question i want to put a rotatable drip tip on my mini protank, just to be different. Will a standard rotatable drip tip fit my tank or are they meant for the likes of the vivi nova and the iclear 30s instead? (I'm fairly new to the vaping scene)

Your APV won't sub ohm. There's a learning curve to building coils and a BIG learning curve to sub ohming. If you're new to vaping, I recommend sticking to what you have for a little while, while you do some research into mods, battery safety, coil building, rda's, and rba's. There's a plethora of info here. Just read thru all the pinned threads on the "Hardware Specific" sub forums, and then read thru some of the other threads.

That's just not an option for us vv v3 users... Probly only fire down to about 1.3-1.5 ohm coils. Also, if you're thinking of useing the pro tank or something similar sub ohms would burn the silicone cap I believe. Gonna need a mech mod or a higher end vv/vw device and a rebuildable top, along with alot of knowledge and the proper equipment to test coils.

It would affect the rubber insulator. I have put a .6 in a Kanger head with little issue, but that's after months of building coils and knowing the issues that can occur. If you are not spot on before you install it, you will get a hot leg and the taste of brunt rubber is nothing you want in your mouth. Also it could burn through te insulator and cause a hard short damaging your device. It is also something you don't want to chain vape because it will get Hot! As Fishguy said, I did this for a mech not a VV/VW device.

Thanks for the fast reply. My other question is if the electronic cig actually tases like a real smoke. I went to Puresmoker and I noticed they have a lot of juice flavors which is neat but I would rather mine taste like the real thing.

Been there done that I think I found 1.1 or above best with kpt heads