Davide Mini

So I ordered 4 more of these from DV so I am finally at the point I can fill tanks once a week lol.

Thing is, when next to the others 8 I have had for a while they seem noticeably thinner but the same height. Anyone know about them decreasing the capacity on the mini? I dropped back to 1.8ohm coils for now and I seem to be emptying these way faster than before. I plan to fill the next two with a syringe so I can measure the capacity difference if any.

Just wondering.

Just checked my mini Davides I got in recently and yes, they are slight thinner. I put the new one in front of the old one and you can see the difference. Wonder why they did that? Have you noticed any difference in how they vape other than holding less liquid?

OK, I have to ask. What is it that you like about these so much? Or what am I doing wrong?!?

#1, it's too airy. So I cover up one or two of the air holes, and that helps somewhat.

#2, I seem to burn the heck out of (something). Burnt tastes are common place when I use it. I have to treat it like a baby of sorts. Gently. Like I can't seem to chain vape it.

I've told myself that I hate it, but I really would like to like it........

I wouldn't cover up more than one hole, it does need a certain amount of air to flow through -- in my opinion.

What kind of battery are you using on it?

If it's variable voltage, what's the voltage setting you're using?

What ohm coil is in there?

What PG/VG ratio is your juice? What nic content?

If you can answer these questions that'll help us to help you. :)

If I were you I'd change out the coil to see if that helps. If the throat hit's too harsh you might want to decrease the nic level. At 50/50 or even 60 PG/40 VG, your ratios shouldn't be affecting things.

I have changed coils. In fact I'm on the 3rd coil (that came with the unit). Throat hit is not too harsh. It's practically non-existent, I guess because I've been keeping the power down. Maybe it's just not for me, but something is causing the burning, and I don't know what. Thanks for the input.

How long ago did you buy these B? I would love to see a side by side pic old and new. I have liked the mini davide over the mini pro mostly because they are higher capacity.

How long ago did you buy these B? I would love to see a side by side pic old and new. I have liked the mini davide over the mini pro mostly because they are higher capacity.

Within the last two weeks. I will snap a side by side.

Sherry sometimes that happens to me and usually it is an air bubble not allowing the liquid to fill the bottom through the three small holes. When I fill mine I make sure to tilt them and tap them against the palm of my hand until I feel like all the air bubbles are gone.

Hands down the best taste from any tank I have used and I have used a lot of them. I vape 1.8ohm coils. (That usually read 2.0-2.1 in reality) at 6.5-7.5w on VW and around 3.9-4.1v on VV depending on flavor I am using.

Do they vape different ?

Just opened a new one to try for myself. After thoroughly rinsing off the machining oil (the smell seemed a bit stronger on these than in the other ones), I filled it up and tried the coil that came inside.

Some things don't change. :)

The coil that comes inside it is crap, just like all the other Davide mini coils. After putting in a 1.8 ohm coil from a 5-pack I tried it again. It doesn't seem to vape any differently.