How do you test flavors at your local B&M?

I'v noticed that the stores have very crappy tester devices and I don't get much flavor from them when trying juices. In one case I bought a juice that had a much stronger/different flavor than I expected. I only have 2 tanks, mini pt2 and an evod, so is it normaly acceptable to ask for a lil in one of my tanks instead of useing there set ups? If not, how do you decide? Thanks

Out of a dozen b & ms ive been to none of them let you use your own gear. :(

Always ask what nic level their tasters are. Ive run in to 0mg and 6mg. If you are vaping over 6mg I can guarantee you the juice you buy will not taste like the tasters.

The tasters are sometimes "burnt". Ask for a new one and learn what "burnt" tastes like.

It's hit or miss but after a while you will be able to tell if you're going to like a juice in your rig.

The juice in the taster has to be OMG OUSTANDING if it has any chance at all, lol. If it's "meh" you'll prob hate it at home.

Edited by Bebop12

I don't. I did once but approaching a year cigarette free and vaping this long I know what I like and it is not available locally.

I also find the tester 0 nic thing to be a deterrent. If I cannot taste the actual liquid I will be vaping what good does it do to taste it? I still vape 18 and sometimes 24mg with no plans to drop any farther. A 0 nic liquid will taste completely different with the higher levels of nicotine.

I think just for newbs stores should/could carry 12,18,24mg juices. Like troy said adding nicotine can ruin a flavor.

Problem is, when you get someone testing out a lot of flavors, at the higher nic levels, they're hitting juice quicker than they would normally be vaping it at home. Therefore, you start to get the classic signs of having too much nic, too quick. The same signs as smoking too much in a short period of time. The first sign, the sign that would likely show up in the store, would be dizziness. That's why the B&Ms around here only put out testers with 6 nic, although one B&M (the most expensive in the area) has 0 nic samples, and nic samples, but that's because the owner vapes 0 nic, and she assumes other people do, too.

I use my own rdas to test juices at my local BnMs they all love me though due to my knowledge being greater than theirs. Not trying to be arrogant but they even ask me to make the orders for them. I have taught them how to build coils and rebuild there equipment. So yeah I walk in there like I own the place. Lol