Fast tech clones

Rcam1977

There are several iterations of the m-16 clone. Some of them are made by diff mfgr's. Quality may or maynot be quite right. Its a crapshoot! I have a Nimbus clone that came from them and the rda is fine. I had to drill an extra hole in the cap and enlarge the post holes to accept twisted coil leads. I only wish they sold phillips head screws for the it instead of the hex key.

There are several iterations of the m-16 clone. Some of them are made by diff mfgr's. Quality may or maynot be quite right. Its a crapshoot! I have a Nimbus clone that came from them and the rda is fine. I had to drill an extra hole in the cap and enlarge the post holes to accept twisted coil leads. I only wish they sold phillips head screws for the it instead of the hex key.

If you find your self close to an ACE hardware you will more than likely find screws that will fit it. ;)

Kanthal (any gauge the vape shops have will work. 26-28 gauge works real nice) either organic cotton ball or silica wick. (Make sure the flood area is filled with cotton/silica the more the better) and a rebuildable to rebuild with is all you'll need. And a little know how

Get your kanthal here:

http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/search.html?&category=Resistance_Wire&c=0002000

Its the cheapest and free shipping![/quote

Yeah I stumbled onto their website, the kenthal I was trying to order was on back order, I ended up ordering some on eBay and some organic cotton balls, now I just need to get in my garage and find a piece of wood and make myself a coil building station.

I JUST received my Private v2 clone from Fasttech. Haven't had any issues with it at all! I also got an Omega RDA clone, Trident clone, and Helios clone. Trying out the RDA thing. Didn't wanna drop the big bucks on a nice one only to dislike it.

Took me a little under a month to get my stuff from them, but the price makes that alright.

I JUST received my Private v2 clone from Fasttech. Haven't had any issues with it at all! I also got an Omega RDA clone, Trident clone, and Helios clone. Trying out the RDA thing. Didn't wanna drop the big bucks on a nice one only to dislike it.

Took me a little under a month to get my stuff from them, but the price makes that alright.

You just have to remember that it may take some time, but the price is good and you can wait, do it. If you need now, expect to pay a little extra. :) It's all good either way.

You just have to remember that it may take some time, but the price is good and you can wait, do it. If you need now, expect to pay a little extra. :) It's all good either way.

The funny thing is I have 3 orders from them I'm waiting on and ordered like a week apart from each other and I think the third order is going to deliver before the first order and the second order is going yo be last to show up, the first order about 4weeks ago was some coils for my KTP's and I'm almost out so I hope they get here soon, I hate buying them at the B&M, they rape you on coils, I don't get why they still charge so much for the small stuff, my local B&M that I frequent most gets a lot of there stuff from Fast Tech as well, I've been there and watched the owner unbox a box load of stuff that he just got from them, I understand they have overhead but they could easily afford to lower their prices on a lot of the smaller items like coils heads and some of other things and still be making a killing...... Sorry for the rant....: )

@Rcam, the problem is, they're not making a killing when you factor in business licensing, federal and state taxes, building rent, employee paychecks, electricity, water. Etc... I know 2 owners of B&M's personally. Trust me when I tell you, they aren't getting rich off of their passion for vaping. 1 of my friends is making a little less after all overhead and exspenses than when he was working his old job.

I got some friends that own a b&m vape shop. He still works full time else where while his wife works the store full time. Great people great service but not all people come in looking for trident, nimbus etc rda's. Most just get a $6 bottle of juice and coils. I'm guessing most people drop $20 per visit when i avg $80 per visit. My last visit was 9 bottles of 32ml each juice. A svd a octupus, 3 vission spinners numerous coils for my wifes tanks and more evods for her. That was a $500 visit about a month ago. Also bought 2 samsung 2600mah 18650's and a trustfire charger.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines