Seeking some advice

Hi all! I am pretty new to vaping. I came down with bronchitis last week, and figured this would be the perfect time to make the switch. I have been vaping for five days now, and really enjoy it, and don't even miss analogs. I started with the V2 disposable, but when, in two days, I went through about five of those things, decided to get a nice little tank setup. I use the blow one with the T2 blowtank, and I am pretty happy with it so far. It's a great introductory piece to the world of vaping. I want to introduce my husband to vaping, but not quite sure how to do it? I got sick and it was pretty easy for me to make the switch, not sure about him. Anybody helped their spouse switch? Or did you guys dive in together? Thinking of getting him a setup like I've got, and he smokes Newports, so any suggestions on a e liquid that is similar would be greatly appreciated.

Just keep enjoying yours and sooner or later he might give it a try out of curiosity. One thing is for sure ,a smoker will try to quit when they are good and ready and any attempt by well meaning folks is usually not very successful.

My wife and I quit the same time but I was motivated to do the reasearch so I helped establish her. One thing that helped was we didnt go "cheap" (but that doesnt mean expensive). We got good gear that really worked. I knew right away I was never gonna have another cig. My wife struggled a bit but pretty soon it was fun. We enjoyed it, tried new juices and within a month we were home free. It really helps to work together. We both enjoyed not stinking up the place.

Its all about the juice at first! Find something he likes. Pretty soon you'll wonder how you ever loved the ciggys. :)

My wife laughed at me when I started. She finally got tired of going outside to smoke and decided to try it. We are now done with analogs. We have a great time trying new flavors, even though we never like the same kinds. Just keep doing what you are doing and he will come around.

My wife still smokes but vapes occasionally as well. I don't push her but am always willing to lend her my setup when ever she wants to vape. She will quit eventually but only when she is ready.

Last night he asked to try out my vape pen :) and though he still smoked analogs, he said he could probably give it a shot to make the complete switch. I know he's watching me right now, as I've been smoking the whole time he's known me and never ever tried to quit. I am 100% converted, and am excited to help him whenever he asks