Having a bad vape day!

Lyrical

Ever have a bad vape day? All day long it seems like I've done nothing but fight with my batteries and tanks.

For no apparent reason, both eGos I took with me when I went shopping weren't working. I came home and tried to get them to work - nothing. Tried several other batteries, tanks and combinations of both - nothing. Went to my old 808 and cartomizer that I used a week or so ago when this same thing happened - nothing. I cleaned my Kanger mini Pro Tank and replaced the coil, then spilled juice all over the place because I wasn't paying attention and tried to fill it with the tip off. Of course, that was the last of my favorite watermelon juice too!

I FINALLY have an eGo and Vivi Nova tank working but it's not giving me much vapor. OMG! It's a good thing the three packs of cigarettes I still have here are over a year old or I think I'd be smoking them!

:wallbash:

Edited by Lyrical

I think everyone has days like that.

There was one particular day that I only took two batteries with tankfuls of juice in them. One coil died and the other was going -- fast. Just happened that on that day I didn't have any back ups with me like I usually do. Then a battery died and I discovered that I left my usual back up battery at home. :wallbash:

After that I just turned around and went back home. With things going south that fast for me I decided that I would be better off staying home for the rest of the day.

Hope the rest of your day went much smoother! :D

I need to get rid of the remaining smoker's mentality I still have...I always think..."It was much easier with cigarettes"..."I wouldn't have this problem with a pack of 20 cigarettes". Yeah, I know, I'd have more problems, cancer, COPD, smell, etc. but still...it aggravates me.

I need to get rid of the remaining smoker's mentality I still have...I always think..."It was much easier with cigarettes"..."I wouldn't have this problem with a pack of 20 cigarettes". Yeah, I know, I'd have more problems, cancer, COPD, smell, etc. but still...it aggravates me.

My mother was a pack a day smoker for over 40 years. Today she's on oxygen 24/7, has emphysema, COPD, goes into respiratory attacks where she can't breathe with a tiny cold. Trying to remember to bring her oxygen meter, extra tanks/cannulas/hoses, is the wind too much today? How about the cold? Will that trigger an attack?

While vaping can be a pain, I'll take a few bad vape days over what she's going through now.

Hang in there! It really will get better. :)

My mother was a pack a day smoker for over 40 years. Today she's on oxygen 24/7, has emphysema, COPD, goes into respiratory attacks where she can't breathe with a tiny cold. Trying to remember to bring her oxygen meter, extra tanks/cannulas/hoses, is the wind too much today? How about the cold? Will that trigger an attack?

While vaping can be a pain, I'll take a few bad vape days over what she's going through now.

Hang in there! It really will get better. :)

Oh Tam...please give your mother a huge hug for me! Hugs to you too!

I understand. I lost my mom to COPD and emphysema 17 years ago. We suspected she had either one or both for years but she refused to go to the doctor. She smoked for 50 years and was up to two cartons of cigarettes a week.

She broke her arm and as they were putting her under sedation to operate on it, they discovered her breathing difficulties. She was then diagnosed and started treatment. She ended up getting pneumonia and passed away 9 1/2 weeks later. She made me promise to stop smoking. I promised I would. I just didn't say when. Obviously I finally made good on that promise a year ago!

18 months ago, after a cold turned into bronchitis and sent me to the emergency room, I too was diagnosed with COPD and emphysema.

I actually got a pack of my cigarettes out last night. I looked at them. I smelled them. I put them back! Woohoo!

I can't go back to them, I just can't. I won't. I got my V8 mech mod in the mail today and found a brand new Vivi Nova tank I didn't know I had. This thing is big and heavy and I'm not used to the bottom button but IT VAPES and hopefully my 4 day bad vape streak is through! (knocks on wood)

Thanks for your support Tam, and everyone, and Tam, remember to give your mother hugs for me! :hug:

I love vaping so much! I had way worse days smoking! Once I got myself some good equipment and things that I like, vaping is way easier for me than smoking was. When I smoked I was always wondering when I was going to run out of cigarettes and such. My Eliquid lasts much longer than my cigarettes did and they are cheaper! I am obsessed with hazelnut eliquid!!

Hang in there! It really will get better.  :)

Sorry to hear about your mom. I can only imagine how tough that must be on her and you.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I can only imagine how tough that must be on her and you.

Thanks, but we make the best of what's there. Is it a pain to have to remember everything? Yeah, but the positive side is that modern medicine has come so far that we now actually have these PITA things to haul around. :)

Oh Tam...please give your mother a huge hug for me! Hugs to you too!

I understand. I lost my mom to COPD and emphysema 17 years ago. We suspected she had either one or both for years but she refused to go to the doctor. She smoked for 50 years and was up to two cartons of cigarettes a week.

She broke her arm and as they were putting her under sedation to operate on it, they discovered her breathing difficulties. She was then diagnosed and started treatment. She ended up getting pneumonia and passed away 9 1/2 weeks later. She made me promise to stop smoking. I promised I would. I just didn't say when. Obviously I finally made good on that promise a year ago!

18 months ago, after a cold turned into bronchitis and sent me to the emergency room, I too was diagnosed with COPD and emphysema.

I actually got a pack of my cigarettes out last night. I looked at them. I smelled them. I put them back! Woohoo!

I can't go back to them, I just can't. I won't. I got my V8 mech mod in the mail today and found a brand new Vivi Nova tank I didn't know I had. This thing is big and heavy and I'm not used to the bottom button but IT VAPES and hopefully my 4 day bad vape streak is through! (knocks on wood)

Thanks for your support Tam, and everyone, and Tam, remember to give your mother hugs for me! :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother but I'm very glad you switched to vaping and made good on your promise. Best wishes for a long good vaping streak with your new mod! :)