hello from a noob

BigClouds1021

hello fellow vapers. this is my first forum and I am new to vapings as well. I have a very limited knowledge on this subject, but have heard this is a great site with great members. im looking forward to learning from and talking to the experienced members and other noobs on this forum.

I have just recently stopped smoking cigs and moved to vaping, and I have to say I am very impressed with the new ecig mods. I tried one a long time ago( just a gas staion bought ecig) and was not very impressed, but I have recently bought a kecig k101 and a davide tank, and I love this thing. it is awesome. I can use it in public places and I don't smell like smoke when I do, and also the flavors u can get seem endless. plus I am about to have my first child and I didn't want to expose her to the chemicals in cigarette smoke. anyways back to where I was trying to go with this. like I said, I love my new k101, but I would like to find a mod that pputs out more vapor and more flavor. I would like prefer to find one that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I would also like it to be compact enough that can carry it with me where ever I go. the k101 is a good size or smaller if possible ( not a deal breaker if its a little bigger). I appreciate all the advice on this subject I can get. thanks for the help in advance