Tank suggestions?

If you had a KPT2 then I'd suggest getting an Anyvape Davide or a David mini. They use the same coils. I love the Davide mini (a little hard to fill because the fill holes are smaller), but it gives me wonderful performance and vapor -- depending on the PG/VG ratio of your juice. Too much PG and you won't get much vapor. Too much VG and it gunks up coils faster. That's just my two cents. :)

I use tanks during the day when I'm traveling. I picked up a couple of these and have been pretty happy with them.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/aspire-ce5-bottom-dual-coil-bdc/

I also still use some T2's and they usually work ok but sometimes seem to lack.

When I'm at home I usually drip on a IGO-W

If I am not using a KPT2 I am using a Davide Mini. I cannot imagine any tank doing more or being better constructed and easier to use than these two.

My wife still loves the T3S and I just ordered her 5 new ones, her old ones are looking skanky lol. Then I finally got her to try the KPT2 that is "soooooooooo heavy" to her and now I doubt I even open the new T3S's. I have a feeling she will be switching to KPT2s shortly. I have several extra I am not suing so thats fine haha.

I had problems with the KPT2... I can get it to work well, but it seems to require constant cleaning and leaks frequently. I switched to the Vision Vivi Nova and love it, so mch in fact that I just picked up a second one. It draws really smooth and produces good vapor. It rarely gurgles, and I've found that when it does I can just vape it a little bit hotter and burn off the excess liquid. I stongly recommend the vivi nova (I paid about $12 from myvaporstore.com). I also picked up an Innokin iclear 30 (dual coil), but I'm only on day two with it. I like it so far, but I still prefer the vivi nova. Using the Vision Spinner power source with all of them.

I cannot stand top coil units. Bottom coil units are a little more maintenance but worth it imo. To each their own. I gave away my Vivi Novas and other top coil units a long time ago.

I have 6 KPT2s in rotation and 5 Davide Minis, the wife has 6 T3S's, and as long as I push a Qtip through the center at each fill up I rarely have a leak. If I do, I just turn it upside down, blow it into a paper towel, and am good to go again.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot stand top coil units. Bottom coil units are a little more maintenance but worth it imo. To each their own. I gave away my Vivi Novas and other top coil units a long time ago.

I understand this now that I have my Provari. With my spinners I never stood them upright as they seemed unstable, but I do with the provari and the coils dry out easily. I keep having to lay the thing over to keep them good and "primed." This led me to order a Kanger Unitank, so I'm going to try the bottom coil again, but it's going to be hard to let go of my Vivi Novas.