Mixing juice?

Is it good/bad? I miss my menthol analogs (like I am still smoking them when I REALLY want that menthol flavor) but I don't want to give up my Mr. Cookie! Buying another tank is out of the question right now, so can I mix a little bit of a mint flavor with the Mr. Cookie?? Or mix any juices at all??

As has been said above, use a separate bottle to mix your juices. You don't want to ruin a whole bottle of juice because you added too much of another and then can't take it out.

One of my favorites is a mix of blueberry and peppermint, 90% blueberry and 10% peppermint. The peppermint goes a loooong way!

Another is a mojito flavor that starts at 24 mg of nic, 30PG/70VG. I mix some 12 mg peppermint at 50/50, add a little more PG and sweetener to get it where I want it. The end result is something around 16 mg near a 50PG/50VG ratio. I don't do the juice calculations, just wing it, though. :)

My DIY journey began with mixing different flavors. Its fun to create new flavors. I will repeat the advice...use a separate bottle, experiment with a small amount first until you get the mix you like.

Have fun, merry mixing !

• 2 weeks later...

Every menthol juice I've tried is way too strong to me. I've mixed just a few drops of menthol in a tank with another flavor several times and it's worked out well. I've mixed other flavors together that way too.

Some people swear by mixing I personal dont really like it. I will usual kkkkķ y use all the fluid in a tank at least before using a new flavor. If its a menthol flavor going to another menthol flavor I just make sure the tank is empty if I go from menthol to like a desert I woi ld make sure it was empty and clean it before using a different flavor like that personally. But like I said some people live to Mix. Its up to u really. Not gonna hurt anythibg by doing it thou.