VW/VV To Mechanical Mod Device Suggestions

I currently am vaping with a Smoktek S.I.D. and I am looking to try out a mechanical Mod but am looking for suggestions on which one I should go with. My brother has a nemesis clone which I like but want to go with something different. Anybody have any expierences with the Smoktek Magneto?

I have the same one a lot less, Magneto I have seen them on sale as low as $35. Google it and shop around. ;)

Edit: I have the SS model that I use and love it. I got it on sale for $44.95 around Christmas time from here.

Sorry Comp. I put that one up 'cause I already had it bookmarked. Thanks for the link. I'll update my bookmarks! Lol

Yes bass is good. If you want SS then get that, I did. :yes I prefer real brass or SS. I will say the Gold ones are not solid brass,they are plated SS. I don't think they make a solid brass Magneto model. With brass you really need to be careful with the threads because of it being a softer metal.

Sorry Comp. I put that one up 'cause I already had it bookmarked. Thanks for the link. I'll update my bookmarks! Lol

No worries here, I had just added them yesterday. They came in with some other stuff. ;) If had found one, that was real, at 35-39 I would have posted that link myself. It was just that the one you posted was a high price from what I saw when I priced mine. ;)

Yes bass is good. If you want SS then get that, I did. :yes I prefer real brass or SS. I will say the Gold ones are not solid brass,they are plated SS. I don't think they make a solid brass Magneto model. With brass you really need to be careful with the threads because of it being a softer metal.

Didn't know that brass was a softer metal thanks for the tip, I am still new to the vaping scene and any information is greatly appreciated..

No worries here, I had just added them yesterday. They came in with some other stuff. ;) If had found one, that was real, at 35-39 I would have posted that link myself. It was just that the one you posted was a high price from what I saw when I priced mine. ;)

And thanks for the cheaper link! I could always save a few bucks! Im sure we all could

I just recently watched a review on the Magneto on youtube from "pbusardo" and after watching this it had me concerned about the switch and the wobble of the telescope with a 18650 battery. Has anyone expierenced this? Sort of leaning toward the nemesis clone after seeing this.

I've had mine for months now and i haven't had any problems. I have run it in 18350-650 without any wobble or play in the tube. The switch fires every time i have used it. For the price of it i really can't see anything that i could complain about.

thanks for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure