Joytech or Vision?

So... I'm hoping the upcomming legal battle goes in favor of my headmates and I. If so... I think at least one of my batteries needs replacing (Im getting error blinks all the time now).

Its a toss up between a Joytech Ego Twist, or a Vision spinner. What do you guys think between the two?

Joye eGo twist may last a few months longer but

the Vision spinners are much easier to see the adjustments.

Old age and bad eyesight means I have to use bright light and a small

magnifier to see the scale on a twist :( but I can easily see the scale

on a spinner. ymmv

Truthfully, between the Spinner, the Twist, and the Smoke Winder, I WANTED the Spinner - because of exactly what was said - the Twist may last a few months longer (you'll only get so many charges out of it), but for me, it's easier to read the markings on the Spinner. Heck, with my Winder that hubby got me for Christmas, it's so shiny on the bottom, I have to make sure it's OUT of the light so I can even tell where the red indicator is.

I've never owned a spinner but have several Joytech twists. A couple of years ago they were all I used. Today I usually carry one in my shirt pocket for when I'm walking around the plant floor at work. They're pretty bulletproof little devices from my experience with a very low failure rate. I do however read quite a few posts here and there concerning the premature death of a spinner.

I've never owned a spinner but have several Joytech twists. A couple of years ago they were all I used. Today I usually carry one in my shirt pocket for when I'm walking around the plant floor at work. They're pretty bulletproof little devices from my experience with a very low failure rate. I do however read quite a few posts here and there concerning the premature death of a spinner.

Durability is definately one of my top concerns

I'm sold on the spinner. No issues after 6 months. I love the extra mah. They are a little bigger than the Joyetech. I have both. I think I prefer the spinner.