Huge

For those of you with, um, penile length issues, here's something BIG to show off!

Vapor, 3000 mah doesn't necessarily mean all day - I regularly drain two 2000 mah batteries on my VTR (and previously on my Zmax). The only difference was my MVP, which lasted more than 24 hours (but not 48) - that SUPPOSEDLY had a 2600 mah battery built in, but it ran much longer, I had a store owner tell me it must have been secretly a larger mah than what they said.

Vapor, 3000 mah doesn't necessarily mean all day - I regularly drain two 2000 mah batteries on my VTR (and previously on my Zmax). The only difference was my MVP, which lasted more than 24 hours (but not 48) - that SUPPOSEDLY had a 2600 mah battery built in, but it ran much longer, I had a store owner tell me it must have been secretly a larger mah than what they said.

There are a number of 26650 cells out there.

Here's a $10 KingKong.

original.jpg

Note the actual tested mAh in the lower right hand corner.

Here's a 5A test vs. the Efest.

http://www.dampfakkus.de/akkuvergleich.php?akku1=358&akku2=115&akku3=&akku4=&akku5=&akku6=&a=5

It's refreshing to see a China cell that actually exceeds it's claimed capacity.

I seem to be going against the flow of main stream vaping.

I keep hoping batt tech will improve so that smaller batts

will be able to produce better vapes.

My Buzz Pro is about as large a device as I'm comfortable carrying these days.

My AR Mod is 186grams without battery. Made of all steel. If I had the need to hit someone with that thing curled in my fist, it'd be almost like wearing brass knuckles. Lol. Not that I go around hitting people. Lol. I'm not a fighter anymore. Takes to long to heal.

Okay, I don't know how it works out gram wise, but with a full sized tank attached, like the KPT or the Davide, the VTR is a pound. Well, okay, it's 13 ounces before battery, so an 18650 battery and a tank put it at a pound.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines