Lil to no vapor!

How many wraps? What gauge of wire? Type of coil? Are they firing fine? More info, and maybe even a pic could help us troubleshoot your problem.

I have used 300 or 325,400,500 ss mesh. 1"x3" pieces, rolled tight and loose. I've done them like a straw and I've done them solid. I have also tried the pre rolled and oxidized ones from provape. As far as wire goes, 28 ga thru 34 ga is what I have used. I use the provari and svd to tell me my ohms. I tried wrapping coils around a installed wick and I have done the drill bit method. I want this to work!! I hear all the raves about the gen style but for me I have had no luck. I have also tipped the mod as I hit it. Anyone have a good link to a video or anything to help?

I tried the cotton but I have it too tight. I tried it sun, I'm gonna try it again. I try to make my coils a round 2 ohms, my mods won't fire anything under 1.2 or so. It seems like every coil I make works great, then when the juice gets added it all goes to hell. Ohms drop, error codes start popping up. How many rolls do you roll your s.s. Wicks?

I made an rsst set up useing .7 ribon and 30g twisted together..i made the wraps to be about the size of the outer diamiter of the wick hole and micro/tight together..used cotton but left a decent amount of room to let the juice flow. ive ben verry impressed at vaper production and flavor..

Here's a pic.Posted Image

Its not the best looking pic or coil for that matter but i hope it helps!