I'm in trouble!

Guys and gals I'm in some big trouble. Since I bought my first mech mod and my kayfun lite. I've went to the dark side now :D. Last weekend I picked up the chi-you clone, the ac9, and the patriot. Lmao this weekend I'm getting the AIOS and the kraken :D. And they will be getting in the steam turbine and a couple of others in the next couple of weeks. The ole lady is going to kill me!!!!. I can't come back from the dark side now lol.

Yeah like I told the ole lady I don't smoke anymore. And I don't really have any hobbies besides this and I work 130 plus hours every two weeks, so I take 100 bucks out my check every two weeks to buy gear. So it ain't so bad.

Most my gear is out of sight, all my mods are stainless, so I think to the ol' lady it probably looks like the same one. As long as she doesn't look in my 2 bottom dresser drawers I may live.

If she did that, and realized you don't have clothes in there, she'd insist you clean it out so she can put her clothes in there!

(sorry, since my sizes *ahem* bounce, I have way more clothes than hubby.....so he's accused me of wanting his dresser space)

If she did that, and realized you don't have clothes in there, she'd insist you clean it out so she can put her clothes in there!

(sorry, since my sizes *ahem* bounce, I have way more clothes than hubby.....so he's accused me of wanting his dresser space)

Your brilliant, I'm going to add a layer of shirts so my space doesnt get stolen.

Your brilliant, I'm going to add a layer of shirts so my space doesnt get stolen.

Lmao! I was way too late for that! I'm relegated to about 2 feet on the hanger rack in our closet and 3 drawers for the rest. The rest of our walk-in closet and the 2 closets in our spare bedrooms are hers. Lol

LOL to all of you men!

And Joshua, my mother in law was the same way with closet space. I mean, they live in a 100 year old house, so except for the addition, the closets are pretty small (and the "original" bathroom was originally a bedroom, so it's HUGE, it was converted when indoor plumbing for toilets and tubs became commonplace, and rather than dividing the room in half, the owners at that time left it as a whole room - it was bigger than my SO's bedroom, come to think of it, before he got the addition bedroom). Anyway, frankly, at one point, I have no CLUE where my father in law hung his clothes. By the time SO and I got married, (and she's one that, erm, adjusts sizes as well, and they can't really store clothes in the basement because it's only 1/2 dug out and leaks badly), this was three years after the last day she worked, maybe two years, she had her closet, the closet of the room that used to be my brother in law's room, and the closet in my SO's original bedroom. She kept giving me her clothes that didn't fit, her professional clothes that she no longer needed as she was officially disabled - okay, so she didn't start giving me her clothes until.....we had been married a year and half, when I started needing professional clothes. I THINK she's finally whittled down her clothes some, I hope. She's had to. I KNOW she made a Goodwill dump at least once, when she had to get rid of her deceased mother's clothes.

Be grateful you guys aren't female. You would have mothers, or mothers in law, trying to give you clothes, and there's no way to diplomatically tell them, "No, it's ugly." I tried, "No, thank you, it's not my type of style," and she came back and said "You can't afford new clothes, free is your style." Erm, okay. Wow, that was long buried.

Edited by spydre