Have E-Cigs helped you quit smoking?

AdrianS

I'm getting used to this forum now, it's actually really fun. Getting some great advice from people.

So one other thing I wanted to try grasp from people (being a newbie to e-cigarettes) is the amount to which its actually helped you to quit smoking. I've given up cigarettes cold turkey instead of trying to balance a little of both and then progress straight onto e-cigs full time. What are your methods and how affective has it been?

Thanks guys!!

yes,i quit smoking cigarettes 16 days ago,cold turkey to....same day i got my e cig...tryed to smoke a cig the 2nd nite on e cig,just cause i had a few left,and they tasted like dirt! yuck,never goin back.... :animier:

I play pool two nights a week. Last weekend we were at a two day tournament and the 2nd day walking into to the pool hall and the rank smell of stale smoke made me want to puke.

lol on wanting to puke..i to have had that feeling many times since quitting cigs..in the grocery store,even at school i can smell a smoker from 20 feet away lol....absolutely nauseating

I smoked my last analog and went straight to an Njoy King that kept me busy a couple days until my Bullsmoke E CIG arrived. Been on it ever since.

Have had 1 regular cig since stopping and a couple drags in I almost puked it was so gross.