FastTech?

The parts from FastTech seem to be genuine and the same quality you would find from any reputable online vendor located in the states, but the shipping time is HORRORENDOUS.

I ordered a Vamo V5 from FT on Nov 4th, 2013 and did not receive it until 1/7/2014. The customer service/communication was terrible, I was basically told to be patient and give it more time.

So if you don't mind waiting 1-2 months to receive it, by all means use fasttech

FastTech is shipping from China so just be aware that the Chinese New Year is quickly approaching. Business comes to a full stop for this holiday so shipping will be delayed even more than what it usually is for this company. If I remember correctly they celebrate for at least a week if not a little longer.

In the same boat as Tw1sted. Ordered my Vamo V5 and an assortment of other parts and tanks on January 2 or 3. Order says it shipped on the 9th so should I expect it soon or assume it will be after the Chinese New Year? Thanks, NK

You got it out just in time, should get it soon.. But I wouldn't order from China till mid feb, your wasting your time..

I buy a lot from FastTech. I am one of those guys that dont care too much about having the latest name brand though. A clone is just fine for me, as long as it works. I actually just purchased the Launcher Mech Mod and a Helio Rebuildable the other day, should have them today in my mailbox. :)

The parts from FastTech seem to be genuine and the same quality you would find from any reputable online vendor located in the states, but the shipping time is HORRORENDOUS.

I ordered a Vamo V5 from FT on Nov 4th, 2013 and did not receive it until 1/7/2014. The customer service/communication was terrible, I was basically told to be patient and give it more time.

So if you don't mind waiting 1-2 months to receive it, by all means use fasttech

Well, they told you it was held up at the HK post office, and that was when they were switching from mailing through HK to a different route

Holiday doesn't start 'til next Friday. But yeah, either don't order until the holiday is over, or well, you can order it now, just expect it to be delayed by more than a week more than normal because of the Chinese New Year.

My last order from FastTech ( via Singapore Post/USPS) was placed on 12-22 and was at my door 1-2.

Very cool. So better than their normal two to three week turnaround time. Maybe part of THAT problem was the HK post office. But I think another part of the problem is they are a huge supplier - think Chinese Amazon (they sell damn near everything) - but I don't think they have the kind of system in place as Amazon (where it's mostly robotics retrieving the order, and humans just running the parcels from one place to another or some such). I know Amazon is mostly robotic assembly line. Maybe Fast Tech is mostly human - and doesn't expect INHUMAN speed from their humans (I've heard horror stories about workers in Amazon's warehouses).

Or maybe getting from Singapore to LA does take that long, and I'm way out of the ballpark on the other. Who knows.

Well, they told you it was held up at the HK post office, and that was when they were switching from mailing through HK to a different route

A month of that time (11/4-12/4) it was "held up" with HK post. Between 12/5-1/8 when it was delivered it was with Singapore Post and USPS.

The postmark on the package said 12/5/2013 and it didn't arrive in L.A until 12/25, then finally in NY on 1/8/14.

I received my stuff yesterday from fasttech, all in all it took about 8 days via china post/usps. some items will take longer, a lot of that has to do with the item, you have to look at the items cause it will say its available ship day, some items are available next day to ship some can take a week to be available to ship.