Just Sayn'

aufin

Seems every day, or every other day at least, someone posts on this site to say just how pleased they are to be quittng smoking and how easy it is with vapn', or how long they've been without stinkies, or any other stories about quitting after a long time and how easy it is/was, and how much better they feel, both physucally and about themselves. I know I sure do feel better since I started using mine .... and so does everybody around me.

To bad no one has bothered to either cruise or mention any of the vape sites in any of their studies.

Just sayn'

I don't understand what you're "just sayn' " sure you do..........

Please clarify "cruise" Well, have you ever seen/read/heard any of the "learned ones" mention/refer to anything they've seen in any vape/e-cigarette forum? Kinda leads me to think none of them read/lurk/pay any attention to/give any credence to the experiences many posters on e-cig forums have to say.

"studies" Published paper on e-cigarettes/talking head opinion/media article on e-cigs ......... most of which, to me, seem to be uninformed/ignorant/biased personal opinoins. Guess that's what I am "just sayn".

The ones doing the "studies" are paid off by big tobacco to put the e cig market on blast, and to instil fear into any potential new customer for ecigs and its an attempt to keep their stinkie customer base from switching sides. :)

Not true. I've seen PLENTY of studies that show that e-cigs are safe, that nicotine is not as harmful as once thought, etc. It's pretty hard to come up with a study that makes ANYTHING look worse than analogs with 4000+ chemicals and 40+ known carcinogens, some that only become carcinogenic when they are, you guessed it, lit on fire, as in an analog.

"Studies" (in parenthesis) indicates facetious commentary. Therefore, true

The scary thing is, in Great Britain, they did a survey, and 40% of the doctors there believed nicotine was a carcinogen. No medical literature to back it up, they were just evidently taught that, or formed that opinion on their own because of all the other carcinogens in analogs. I hope the people that ran the survey set them straight, but after this long, I have doubts they would be believed. There needs to be a scientific study about all the effects of nicotine alone, without the tobacco, since nicotine is contained in other plants as well. There's already been a small study that's given pretty conclusive evidence that nicotine from vaping without analogs does NOT contribute to lessened elasticity in the coronary arteries, whereas when subjects' coronary artery elasticity was measured (I don't know how) after smoking analogs, there was something like a 15% reduction from previous elasticity.