feeling like i need to vape more to feel satisfied?

She's a 1/2 pack a day.

Bella, You could try bumping it up to 24mg. but if you feel like it's too much, back down a bit. Especially if you get headaches or feel ill.

what device are you using? You could always mix some 24 with your 16 (equal parts ) and you would end up around 20mg.

Tell me what you are using and the exact juice you are using with any description

Without knowing what device and tank set up you are running... I would say start off by bumping the nic level a little and maybe try different flavors as well. I know with me certain flavors i like, but because they hit the throat different i find myself puffing away more then usual. I use to be a Camel Menthol smoker as well, and when i started vaping i was all into the menthol juices, now i cant stand the menthol flavors, i tend to use Five Pawns Queenside and/or Space Jams Omega flavors pretty consistently, and i dont get the vapors tounge and need to switch flavors as often.

What equipment are you using??  I agree with others that bumping up mg amount may fix it.  But sometimes if you are using entry level equipment, upgrading equipment may help more than up-ing mg's.  

I agree the TH and flavour from my Eternity is 100% better than the Davides, i love the Davides for flavour but lack the TH.

The kit does make a difference :)