new to vapor cigarettes and am clueless

dragonize81

My mom got me an ego vapor cigarette for Christmas. She has one and I tried it and liked it of course :) Now I am on a mission to figure out what parts are needed for it and what is compatible with it and what isn't. I know I want the glass the tank and wickless thing on the inside, but have no clue which ones will work or not. The e-go cigarette she got me didn't come with directions or what works or anything, so am having tons of trouble and I don't have a vehicle to take it to smoke shop to find out, so all my shopping is online. Any help would be wonderful.

For something simple and easy the EVOD tanks fit eGo batt's and so will Kanger ProTank Mini. They both use the same replaceable coil, so also get a few extra coils. And you might want to think about having a spare battery on hand.

Any atomizing device that fits a Joye 306.510 or Ego will fit your battery. That is quite a variety of devices. A Clearomiser tank like a Vivi Nova ,The Evod or Kanger Pro Tank.

The EVOD replaces the T3S i believe. I have both tanks they are nearly the same and use identical heads and i love em both. Have to admit i like the Evod better for the aluminum cased glass tank....Impervious to juice.

The EVOD is not a replacement for the t3s, the t3s replaces the old t3, and the EVOD is a polycarbonate tank, encased in metal, and in no way "impervious" to juice. Coils are not the same, but you can use a protank head in a t3, but not the other way around.

lol guess i kinda spoke to soon, but i just got a unitank mini clear atomizer series by kangertech in the mail also from my mom. so do i find coils to go with that or the tank? ugh, i don't even know what kind of ego it is as it didn't come with a box or a manual, so so sorry for all the questions. is there a way for me to figure out which actual kind it is? i have found quite a few manuals but for the different ego's. also, i like the idea of at least 1 extra battery for it, so how do i know which one to get?

Don't sweat what type of eGo battery it is. If it has no markings, it is most likely just a generic. I have a few and use them regularly. If you like the ego`s, just try to find some that are regulated at 3.7 volts or variable voltage. I use the EVOD batteries made by kanger and some Joytech ego batteries that are 3.7 volts with low res cartomizer tanks and low res atomizers in mini protanks. So long as you stay at between 1.0 to 2.0 ohms you really dont need variable voltage. I primarily use an innokin MVP V2 and protank 2`s now, but use the ego`s all day at work. Do a search online for the Kanger unitank and you will find the replacement coils. I highly recommend staying with Kanger coils as IMO they work best in kanger tanks. Welcome and keep vaping and keep posting. We are here for you.

Edited by robcope