Aftertaste

doodler

I have been at this for just a little over a week now. I am enjoying it very much but however the last few days I have had a problem. I have tried 3 different juices with 3 seperate tanks. I am getting a really bad aftertaste in my mouth and its lasting for quite a while. Any advice on what would be causing this? I started on a tobacco blend then went to a green apple and now I am using a vanilla coffee. Thanks for the help.

If you haven't always gotten the aftertaste then I would replace the coil. If you have gotten an aftertaste from day 1 you either have liquid that needs to be steeped or that just is not good.

You can have the most expensive unit on earth with the newest technology but a nasty flavor will always taste nasty.

If you haven't always gotten the aftertaste then I would replace the coil. If you have gotten an aftertaste from day 1 you either have liquid that needs to be steeped or that just is not good.

You can have the most expensive unit on earth with the newest technology but a nasty flavor will always taste nasty.

I didnt get the aftertaste until day 4. Thanks for the information.

If you just quit smoking it could be your taste buds changing... when I first started I went through a several days where things just tasted off. I would vape something one day and it would be fine then the next I experienced a peculiar taint to it... after a while things seemed to adjust and now my taste buds are better than I can ever remember them being!

I agree with Havamal. if you have just recently stopped smoking, its going to take a bit for tastebuds to catch up. quitting smoking will lead to many changes in your body. keep in mind, even though you are getting nicotine....its only a small portion of the many chemicals found in cigarettes.

Here's something else you might consider: since you started vaping have you increased your water intake? Vaping tends to have a dehydrating effect, which in turn will also affect your sense of taste. If you haven't started drinking more water, do so and it might help. Don't drink more coffee, tea or soda as the first two are diuretics. Anything with a flavor could also off set the flavor of your e-liquid, which is why water is the favored drink of many vapers. :)