Do CE5's suck or do I suck?!

Aside fron the mint disaster.... My CE5 clearomizers get juice in the tube constantly, the post up the middle gets off center A LOT, letting juice seep in to the drip tip, it's WAY too easy for the base to start unsrewing from the tank itself... I feel like I'm constantly fixing and adjusting. Are they this bad, or do I suck at using them?! Am I the only one with this much trouble? Could it just be the particular shop I get them from? When I get income, I'm scrapping all of them (except maybe the one particular one that isnt giving me trouble), and replacing them with either glass for most of them, and maybe a different style plastic for flavors I am confident wont eat it (like tobacco or chocolate). Although, if the price difference is negligable, glass all the way. I'll probably keep just one plastic for places where breakage is a concern. How easily do the glass ones break, anyway? Back to my original question... Does anybody else have such issue with the CE4s ans CE5s? Am I just screwing it up? I like how warm they are, but not worth so much effort!

Edited by HelloMiakoda

I have the same problems with mine. When I first got them, they were fine. But after changing the coil/wicks and cleaning them a couple times, I noticed the same things you are describing. I think that for what they are and how little they cost to replace, they're good to get started with and off the stinkies.

Ce4 was the original disposal throw away job, the ce5 unfortunately although they made it so it has replaceable wicks its still generally a no go area.

Most of the starter kits use them as they are cheap.

its worth paying the extra and getting a Davide or a pro tank.

The only plastic tank I have now is the Mini vision nova, if you like a top wick its better than the ce5s although for flavour go with a bottom coil.

Keep the wick soaked and its fine if you let it run out it tastes of plastic.

Aside fron the mint disaster.... My CE5 clearomizers get juice in the tube constantly, the post up the middle gets off center A LOT, letting juice seep in to the drip tip, it's WAY too easy for the base to start unsrewing from the tank itself... I feel like I'm constantly fixing and adjusting. Are they this bad, or do I suck at using them?! Am I the only one with this much trouble? Could it just be the particular shop I get them from? When I get income, I'm scrapping all of them (except maybe the one particular one that isnt giving me trouble), and replacing them with either glass for most of them, and maybe a different style plastic for flavors I am confident wont eat it (like tobacco or chocolate). Although, if the price difference is negligable, glass all the way. I'll probably keep just one plastic for places where breakage is a concern. How easily do the glass ones break, anyway? Back to my original question... Does anybody else have such issue with the CE4s ans CE5s? Am I just screwing it up? I like how warm they are, but not worth so much effort!

I hate the CE's. Ditched them immediately, went to Evods, and within weeks, got a Davide, and then a Pro Tank 2, and then at the end of August, I think I ordered 5 more pro tank 2s. My Evods were supposed to be just for "sampling" juices after that....but I kept accumulating juices!

I prfer the Evod over the CE line of clearo's.

Me, too, but I prefer glass over evods, just my personal preference.

I know we are mostly a "kanger coil" product group type as far as glass tanks go, I was considering getting another tank (I still have a couple dollars left over from my refund) and was considering getting another tank, but didn't want to shell out the money for even a mini pro tank 2. Hubby suggested the Aro glass tank. Can't remember how much the local B&M sells it for, but with the cost, and having different coils, might as well just get an evod. So I'm skipping the new tank for now. My new MVP will come with an iClear 30, but it's dual coil, I believe (I'll make a post on that later, so long as my hand doesn't cramp up). So I'll either use that or toss it to hubby for him to use (pretty sure he needs to replace the coil in the one I gave him from my last MVP).

Whats up with honeysuckle? If it is dangerous to vape in an Evod, do you really want it in your lungs?

Actually, I thought Evods were metal tanks with plastic windows. At least, it looks like the inside of my tanks are metal.

But anyway, I don't know if Honeysuckle is a tank cracker or not.

IMHO all Vision clearos suck hard. How they can make such great batteries and fail so hard on the clearos is beyond me.

For some odd reason I've always wanted to like Vision clearos, it's probably because I started out with them. Unfortunately I finally had to throw in the towel because Every. Single. Vision clearomizer failed, usually in a rather spectacular way. Now, I stay with Kangor or Anyvape. Those have worked well so far when I'm using the tanks. Still prefer to direct drip though, it's much less hassle for me. :)

IMHO all Vision clearos suck hard. How they can make such great batteries and fail so hard on the clearos is beyond me.

Aren't the Vivi Novas Vision?

And yeah, I prefer to stay with Kanger or Anyvape as well, Tam. Considering the one iClear 30 that comes with my MVP, but I have questions about that.

Edited by spydre

Yes HelloMiakoda you suck, in vapor like the rest of us. LOL, ok not that funny.

I must be the only one that likes the CE4's. I'm not crazy about the harder draw and that they are throw-aways. I do like that if/when they break I'm not out a bunch of money. I like how easy they are to drop in new juice and I feel ok taking them outside in the harsh world. They have lasted longer then my MT3, which I'm very sad about.

Even though the MT3 lasted less then a week before it cracked, I now prefer bottom coils and using glass at home. I do have an Aspire BDC that is glass, that I was saving to use on my new eGo Twist that is still out in vape mail land. I'm really eying it now that the MT3 is history and planning on mixing up a batch of cinnamon/vanilla ice cream (TFA) e-liquid. .

Awww, there may be hope for my MT3 after all. I was reading in another thread about a fellow vapor having problems with his T3. The gaskets around the coil might be blown (not really his problem, but could be mine), and it's not a cracked tank after all.

Another thing I don't like about the MT3, it looks cool, but it's so hard for me to see just how much juice is in the tank unless the light is just right. Must be made for young eyes.

Awww, there may be hope for my MT3 after all. I was reading in another thread about a fellow vapor having problems with his T3. The gaskets around the coil might be blown (not really his problem, but could be mine), and it's not a cracked tank after all.

Another thing I don't like about the MT3, it looks cool, but it's so hard for me to see just how much juice is in the tank unless the light is just right. Must be made for young eyes.

Depending on the juice color, I have the same problem with my Evods.

Depending on the juice color, I have the same problem with my Evods.

What I meant was, depending on the juice color, I have the same problem seeing the juice level in some of my Evods. :detective:

Edited by spydre