Nemesis

Iv been really thinking about buying the nemesis so iv been doing alot of research. Every review Iv watched or read praises the nemesis up and down. Before I go and spend $200 does anyone know of any downfalls or problems with it

The clone of the Nemesis, or Chemesis as it is called, performs just as well as the authentic. You can also purchase magnets to upgrade the switch.

Jeffb it is a great looking mod. Not really in my budget but I was thinking of just putting money away and getting it. It caught my eye and now I just keep looking at it lol

3Rutez I saw a few clones but im not really a big fan of clones. Id rather give my money to the person who came up with the mod then a person who went off of there idea. I know its more money but thats just me

I have the Nemesis, it's outstanding! The Customer Service is also top of its class. They have magnets now too, I bought some with my purchase, as well as other extra parts. Plus, now they have other gear that is for the Nemesis & 69, like a hybrid & stuff.

It's well worth the money and it will outlive you.

Function is my decision on whether a clone does the job or not. My nzonic clone performs just as wel as the original. Rainbow hybrid performs just as well as $150 hybrid. My fogger out performs a foggatti, the rocket atomizer is great. It's a choice we all make. If I can get the same performance for 75% cheaper! I'm going for it.

Edited by Proetus

I most definitely see the argument in it..the prices out on some items are very high. I spend over my budget too often... but hey what I spend on mods and vape gear dosnt match what I spent on my smoking habit...if it keeps me off analogs I can deal with a little over spending

I most definitely see the argument in it..the prices out on some items are very high. I spend over my budget too often... but hey what I spend on mods and vape gear dosnt match what I spent on my smoking habit...if it keeps me off analogs I can deal with a little over spending

That's the goal!!

I agree 100%! I still get the when are you gonna quit that questions. I'm not smoking stinky's and I'm not bothering you, why are you asking stupid questions. Is my usual response.

Lol I spit my coffee on the floor. That was hilarious!

I said the same thing and the fiancée is kinda agitated with all the gadgets but she says as long as in not smoking she can Learn to deal lol.

I agree 100%! I still get the when are you gonna quit that questions. I'm not smoking stinky's and I'm not bothering you, why are you asking stupid questions. Is my usual response.

Same with me Proetus I started with logic and the original plan was to eventually stop all together but I fell in love with vaping and its not gonna happen im definitly gonna keep vaping