Burnt juice

Do you know what the PG/VG ratio is on the juice? It might be too thick to allow the wick to absorb it well.

I think that is what is happening with my Fuzion flavors. When they stopped adding PG it is too thick. I want to dilute it but do not know how to. If I take a few draws without power then push the button it is good for a draw or two then the same thing. It is noticeably thicker than my other flavors and I am almost certain this is the issue for me. You might try priming the wick with a couple strong draws without pushing the button to soak the wick. It is a pain in the *** but has worked for me.

I think that is what is happening with my Fuzion flavors. When they stopped adding PG it is too thick. I want to dilute it but do not know how to. If I take a few draws without power then push the button it is good for a draw or two then the same thing. It is noticeably thicker than my other flavors and I am almost certain this is the issue for me. You might try priming the wick with a couple strong draws without pushing the button to soak the wick. It is a pain in the *** but has worked for me.

If you don't have any PG available I've used a few drops of distilled water into the juice. It works to thin it out just fine. Try a little in a separate bottle so you can figure out if this works for you or not without wasting the whole bottle of juice though. :)

Its 50/50 pg vg

Okay, so it's probably not that. What ohm coil are you using? What kind of battery are you using? Is it variable voltage?

We'll try the process of elimination to try to figure out what's causing this. :)

If you don't have any PG available I've used a few drops of distilled water into the juice. It works to thin it out just fine. Try a little in a separate bottle so you can figure out if this works for you or not without wasting the whole bottle of juice though. :)

I may order some unflavored PG in 18mg to add to it, just hoping it will not dilute the flavor too much.

I may order some unflavored PG in 18mg to add to it, just hoping it will not dilute the flavor too much.

If you only use a drop or two I've found it doesn't dilute the flavor too much to notice. I tried adding PG to the last batch of OrangeZilla I got from Fuzion but it didn't help. :(

What is the deal with the Fusion juice? I have 2 bottles steeping, Endless summer and Unicorn Blood. I think I just got my usual 50/50 ratio. Is the ratio of PG and VG have something to do with the problem yall are having with your Fusion juice?

What is the deal with the Fusion juice? I have 2 bottles steeping, Endless summer and Unicorn Blood. I think I just got my usual 50/50 ratio. Is the ratio of PG and VG have something to do with the problem yall are having with your Fusion juice?

From the first bottles that I bought from Fuzion, which were terrific, to the second, bigger bottle I ordered, they changed something so the juice just doesn't taste the same. I loved the way it tasted the first time around. The second bottle? Not so much. Since you've not had their juices before you might like it, though. :)

I would agree with Tam that it MAY be the resistance coils you are using. 1.8 ohms puts you 7.6 watts, since when your battery is fully charged, it will output at 3.7 volts, which COULD be too much for the juice you are using. That's why I stopped using 1.8's at all. Like Tam said, 2.2s would probably be best for your target range for taste with a standard, non variable voltage battery. That will put you at 6.2 watts, which is more "ideal" when you are just starting out, or when you are using the stick batteries, flavor wise. I had to play around with resistances when I sent my MVP back because of a problem before I found the sweet spot where I got the good flavor I was used to, and not get burned.

You might try priming the wick with a couple strong draws without pushing the button to soak the wick. It is a pain in the *** but has worked for me.

A pain? Not at all. You have just provided a solution that's been bugging me for a couple months. One of my favorite flavors tastes burnt after a short time even with a new coil. That was the pain. Was. Not a pain any more.