Juice in the mouth

Standard mixes?

As far as I have seen the standard mixes I've come across are anywhere from 90/10 to 35/65 and and 100% vg is pretty common so I don't know what you mean by that.

As a matter of my own experience , I used to get sputtering and juice spatter when I used to use 80/20 and 70/30 mixes with a low ohm coil (1.8). Now that I typically use 50/50 mixes and 2.2 - 2.4 I dont experience that as much and if I do it appears to be flavoring related.

I think 1cheater makes some valid points

Hi Spydre, I don't want to turn this thread into a debate; just trying to explain what worked for my situation. I don't see anywhere in this post where Miakoda mentioned anything about what type of juice she's using; this is why I came to the assumption that her juices were to thin. I'm just trying to help others with what helped in my situation, which is changing to a 100% kosher VG and a 2.2 ohm wick..

I understand that this mod game is 100% trial and error especially where wick/ohms/juice viscosity is concerned

Hi Spydre, I don't want to turn this thread into a debate; just trying to explain what worked for my situation. I don't see anywhere in this post where Miakoda mentioned anything about what type of juice she's using; this is why I came to the assumption that her juices were to thin. I'm just trying to help others with what helped in my situation, which is changing to a 100% kosher VG and a 2.2 ohm wick..

I understand that this mod game is 100% trial and error especially where wick/ohms/juice viscosity is concerned

And what works for one person may not work for another, which is why it's a good thing to have many different opinions and options given. :)