How do I get that gasket thing back in?!

You ask some great questions. Like when I received my KPT 2s all of them came with o rings, but I don't even know what to do with them. I know if the time comes and my KPT starts acting up I will ask the group and they will tell me what to do. It is great to have these folks as friends. I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I made sure to follow your post because I want to know the answer to your question. I do that a lot and I learn so much by reading other peoples questions and posts.

it should go right on the tip that screws into the cart. Just slip onto tip up to the threads. If it keeps coming off then it is stretched and the only way to stop it would be to replace it with new O ring. I don't know of any one that sells just that O ring.

My vape guy replaced the clearo. He didnt have any more clear with a link tip, but he let me keep my pink drip tip. I'm not a fan of the pink tank this one has but whatever. I have my menthol back. My PV looks like a toy now.

Oh well, even with the clear tank somebody mistook it for a vibrator. I guess a non-adult toy is better than a vibe.

Koda, you should change over to something like a KPT 2 because it comes in PINK, they call it red but it is PINK, isn't it Havamal? Once you have one of those you can buy all kinds of different colors and shapes of drip tips. It is kinda like dressing up your PV. Then again you can always buy an adapter to put on your atomizer that will let you use the drip tips. I bought one when I was still using CE5s but it kinda made it look too long to me. Tam posted some that looked very nice and Fast Tech have a Hugh selection of drip tips, including the long ones. I plan on getting a package of 10 that are assorted colors. But the style is going to long drip tips now.

Koda, you should change over to something like a KPT 2 because it comes in PINK, they call it red but it is PINK, isn't it Havamal? Once you have one of those you can buy all kinds of different colors and shapes of drip tips. It is kinda like dressing up your PV. Then again you can always buy an adapter to put on your atomizer that will let you use the drip tips. I bought one when I was still using CE5s but it kinda made it look too long to me. Tam posted some that looked very nice and Fast Tech have a Hugh selection of drip tips, including the long ones. I plan on getting a package of 10 that are assorted colors. But the style is going to long drip tips now.

Patricia, I'm looking at mine, and yeah, it's called red, but it's PINK, depending on the color of the juice you have in it. And the purple glass....that looks sort of reddish to me. But maybe my MS has something wrong my eyes other than the shakiness that an eye exam hasn't detected yet. I'm starting to want longer drip tips, too - at least for my drippers.