Computer games?(:

Not too much on the computer... lately it has been "The last of us" & "Call of Duty - Ghosts" on the PS3

Jeffb - if you like the Walking Dead you should check out "The Last of Us"!!... I'm not sure if they put out a Xbox version though.

Don't know if anyone is interested in DooM or the old school mods that people make for it, but I did some a few years ago if you want to check them out.

Looney Tune Doom

Some Others

This is all old school stuff, I did the graphics and sounds. This was back when I was out for two years after a back injury back in 1998-99. Had to have something to pass the time. LOL The site is mostly dead now, Doom Wad Station just hosts it to keep it alive.

Some one did a YouTube vid of it... LOL Amazing I haven't did a search for it years :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guild Wars 2 is my current game of choice, I play on Borlis Pass and anyone on here who plays should add me (Kajayacht). I've also been playing Morrowind off and on since it's release (some of the mods out there are crazy, if you ever played Morrowind you need to check out Tamriel Rebuilt).

Edited by Kajayacht

Baldur's Gate on my iPad.

I love being able to take that game everywhere now. And, they have released Baldur's Gate 2. Now, keeping fingers crossed for Neverwinter Nights. Hell, all of them really lend themselves well to a touch interface anyway.

Edited by Deckyon

Guild Wars 2 is my current game of choice, I play on Borlis Pass and anyone on here who plays should add me (Kajayacht). I've also been playing Morrowind off and on since it's release (some of the mods out there are crazy, if you ever played Morrowind you need to check out Tamriel Rebuilt).

The Fisherman's mod is awesome and so is the Ashland Tent Mod. 2 Mods I just have to have to play Morrowind. I created a Mod to go with the Fisherman's Mod that gave me a dock to park my ship. I called it the Lighthouse Mod. There is also a boat house wih a fish I called Barter Sauce that will transport you and has unlimited storage and gold. Just don't go in the water, it will kill you in one bite. LOL I have no idea if it is still out there for download.

Name an MMORPG and I've probably played it. I still have my fingers in a few of those MMO pies, but mostly when I find myself growing tired of killing sewer rats, or putting points into skill trees, I tend to go back to play all the PS3 games that I missed over the last generation. I bought a Playstation 3 last month and it's given me a chance to delve into all of those great games I always heard about but didn't / couldn't play on my Xbox 360.

Ultima Online was my favorite game, but after spending a lot of real money for online gold my wife got pissed and made me quit. That was nearly 10 years ago. Now I just stick with my Xbox. Favorites are from Bethesda Softworks...Fallout series, and the Skyrim series. I'm looking for the next great game from them.