Weird Question

Why does, with some flavors, the second half of a tank taste infinitely better than the first half? I have a couple flavors that when I refill the tank, it barely tastes like anything until about a half a tank then the flavor explodes. Is it the heating? Would this liquid be a good candidate for "heat steeping"?

Do you experience this with top coil as well as botttom coil units?

I haven't used a top coil unit in a very long time so could not answer this really. I used T2s the first month or so I started vaping, but have since only used BCCs (T3S, Davide Minis, and mostly now KPT2s).

What atty or clearo are you using?

In Bcarter's post #3 he says, "I haven't used a top coil unit in a very long time so could not answer this really. I used T2s the first month or so I started vaping, but have since only used BCCs (T3S, Davide Minis, and mostly now KPT2s)."

Emphasis, mine. :)

Why does, with some flavors, the second half of a tank taste infinitely better than the first half? I have a couple flavors that when I refill the tank, it barely tastes like anything until about a half a tank then the flavor explodes. Is it the heating? Would this liquid be a good candidate for "heat steeping"?

See, I have the opposite issue with most of mine - the second half of the tank looses flavor for me on all of my tanks (which you all know because I talk incessantly are all bcc's), so I have to refill shortly after I've reached half a tank.