Baaah! ppbbt pbbppt pbbbppptttt!

Why do I occasionally get a mouth full of e-juice? I check, nothing seems to be leaky, I just occasionally take a drag and get a mouth full of gross. Seems to happen more if I was chain vaping, put it down for a while, and its that first or second drag when I come back later.

What you using is it a Kanger by any chance ? Bottom coil ?

Had the same issue on my one either keep it filled up to keep an amount of pressure in the tank or try using thicker liquid more VG than PG it might be getting through the wick quicker than it should do.

What you using is it a Kanger by any chance ? Bottom coil ?

Had the same issue on my one either keep it filled up to keep an amount of pressure in the tank or try using thicker liquid more VG than PG it might be getting through the wick quicker than it should do.

All I have are Kanger BC's .... never had this problem.

It lays flat when I put it down, or I stuff in in my bra (hey, nobody else is putting it in their mouth).

ROFL...That could really be taken out of context with out the prior information...

I was going to say something else but thought better of it... :censored:

Top coil.

No idea the brand.

It lays flat when I put it down, or I stuff in in my bra (hey, nobody else is putting it in their mouth).

Okay, I could soooo go a different direction.

You aren't halfway lying down when it happens, are you? That's when it happens to me, when I'm halfway lying down.

Yeah. I like to relax and vape, just like I'd smoke with an ashtray on my chest. Yay no more burned boobs!

I'm under orders when school is in session to make sure I'm awake after hubby goes to sleep, 'cause I snore (so does he, but if I start snoring first, it wakes him up and he gets all mad and stuff, he can't just roll over and go back to sleep because it startles him or something). So I'm often half lying in bed when it happens.