Where to get some flavorings?

Grant951

I mostly use ecig express. DIY flavor shack is good too. once you find the flavors you like you can buy cheaper and larger volume from the manufacturer......i.e. flavor west, perfumers apprentice, lorann etc.

• 4 months later...

i've been looking around ecigexpress and they have alot of different brands. what are the better quality flavors/manufacturer ? what about pure VG and that? also noticed some have alcohol in them. i'm kind of worried about inhaling alcohol vapor, and wouldn't it be flamable?

i've been looking around ecigexpress and they have alot of different brands. what are the better quality flavors/manufacturer ? what about pure VG and that? also noticed some have alcohol in them. i'm kind of worried about inhaling alcohol vapor, and wouldn't it be flamable?

Most flavorings are pg based but not all. You can still have a "all vg" mix with them. Some have alcohol and some contain ingredients that are not suitable for vaping mainly because they are bad for the coil or the plastic tanks(sugars for example is no good and will carbon up). As far as which brand is better, that depends on the flavor and the vaper's tastes. I've used Cappella, Loranne, Signature, tasty puff, flavour art.....and many more. No one company has the best of everything.

Edited by Mike