Sign in to follow this  
JackTheDripper

Hi from far away

Hi folks,

I'm from Germany and maybe you'll be asking yourself what the hell does a German guy in an US forum?

To be honest I appreciate your attitude to vaping very much. I like your "sub-culture"-approach that appeals to me. Most people in the EU just see vaping as a plain and simple substitute for smoking, but in America (and also in the UK afaik) you created a whole vibrant and cool vaping-culture. That's great!

I am a nerd, totally fascinated by technical stuff and an experienced vaper. Maybe I can contribute a few interesting things to this forum, and I'm sure I will also learn a thousand things new to me.

Cheers :yes

Pls. pardon my crappy english, it's only my second language.

Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

You wont find a better Vapor forum than this one.

The people here are very helpful, informative and... well... if nothing else... entertaining! :D

Welcome !!! When I started vaping, there was very little available in the US, I spent a lot of time on UK forums. Your english is better than many.