Protank 2 / Mini Protank 2 / Replacement head interest thread

Proetus

This is an interest thread to determine if we can get enough numbers to warrant a group buy. I do not have exact prices or any prices for that matter. Those vary greatly depending on the numbers ordered. I can give you the prices that these exact same items were on my last coop as a reference. More then likely the cost will be a touch higher as i don't expect to order 200 Protanks 200 Mini Protanks and 2500 heads :D Protank 2's were $10.53, Mini Protank 2 (w/ removable tips) were $7.83 and a 5pk of heads was $3.28.

The interest form does not gaurantee anything. It does not commit you to purchase anything or me to provide you anything. It is just that an interest form.

The way Coop's work is this. We determine an interest, IE how much we think we need. I contact the vendor get prices for X amount of product. I would start a new thread with an order form, shipping form and link to the spreadsheet for everyone to view. You would place your order for your items, once we meet MOQ (minimum order quantity) , i will send out invoices via paypal. Once all orders have been paid for i will submit payment to the vendor. The items will be shipped to me, i would inventory them, re-pack them and ship them out to you folks. There are a few costs associated with coops. These will all be viewable on the spreadsheet. Paypal is the only acceptable payment option.

1) The product you order 2) Shipping from me to you 3) Incidentals $1.00 per person (this covers bubblewrap, tape, Labels, gas to the post office etc) 4) Paypal fee's $.30+2.9% of your order. (this is non-negotiable) If you send money as a gift you have no recourse for a chargeback. It is for your protection.

Beings as this is a smaller community then where i normally run coops, we run into some challenges. Namely being numbers. If you have aren't sure you want to order or can pay for the order in a timely manner please, do not place an order. Reason being is this, if we do not meet our MOQ, there is no order. We do not have the numbers over here to pick up abandoned orders.

With all that said... here is the interest form for Protank 2's / Mini Protank 2's and 1.8-2.2 5pk Replacement heads.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w32oakPM2iQnlt0yKOZvRxQbLJP-kieXm4d0U4cOtoI/viewform

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmTMUIcI2r_gdFZVZ2VSZ3N0WjRfZ0JmVDYtdnFRT0E#gid=0

You know thats gonna be $550+. If you're serious about the order thats 1/3 of of a 50 moq order and almost enough to go with.

just add more i'll combine em

Yeah I know that's why I want to know when were gonna do this. I don't mind spending that kind of money. I don't mind making money a little money on it lol.

When's the deadline for the interest spreadsheet? There are a couple of people I'd like to talk with to see if they'd also be interested in ordering through me but I'm out of town tomorrow so it'll be a day or two before I can put my "interest" in. :)

Somehow I missed this thread. If paying this month, which I assume we are, I need to figure out ehat's left in my vaping budget. I might be able to swing one, maybe two KPT2s, and I'm definitely down for heads, I just can't fill out the sheet right now since I'm in bed.

In a circling pattern at the moment. My normal vendor won't touch an order smaller then 200 tanks right now. I got a line on a authorized vendor for Kanger products, just waiting to see how it pans out.