Which is better? And another question

spydre

Okay, so I'm going to be asking for at least one (hopefully two) either Spinners or Twists for Christmas, for use when my MVP is charging, and to keep as back up, just in case (don't wanna go back to baseline voltage again).

So here is my question? Which is better? I see DV has a 1300 mah spinner cheaper than a lower mah twist, so, like I said, I was just wondering which was better.

Also, I know the MT3 is essentially just the same thing as an Evod, only bigger, but is it just as good as an Evod?

Sorry, not going to be a whole lot of help. I have the 650 twist (like the smaller size) and the evod. the evod is a good tank...occasionally I get burnt wick at anything above 3.6 v on the twist, but for me hits great at 3.2-3.4.

I really like the twist, but difficult to read the setting.

Edited by kitsune

Yeah, I have five Evods in addition to my five KPT2s and Davide. I just want to replace the Evods with something bigger, but we really can't swing the cost of five full size KPTs, of ANY variety (though I'm interested in the dual coil when it cimes out), and the MT3 essentially looks the same as the evod, just the size I'm looking for (2.5 ml). Brian Carter (gosh, I wish we could tag people, like on Facebook), you said you fill your wife's every night. Does it fill the same as the Evod?? Take the bottom coil out and squirt it in, no PITA like the mini Davides?

I dont know that I like one over the other. I have both and I use both all the time.

Jeff, which are you talking about? The PVs, or the tanks? I do have to say,, I'm assuming the MT3 is the same as the Evod, both being Kanger products, and almost identical coils.

My preference is the Vision Spinner. I do have a Twist but it's so hard to read the numbers to see what voltage I'm at because it's etched into the smooth, too shiny metal. The Spinner has cross hatching on the part that spins so it's easier for me to grasp. The numbers for voltage are easily read as well because they're in plain sight. Other than that, they both perform the same.

I don't know why so many people have trouble filling the Davide minis. It's really not hard to do, just takes a little bit of patience but it works with a rather large dripper for me. YMMV. When I'm not direct dripping all I use are the Davide minis.

I use both MT3 and EVOD. Like both. Price for capacity, MT3 win. Same for T3S and mini T3S. T3S is larger for the same price.

I have both Spinner and Twist. Perform about the same. Spinner has thinner eGo thread (about half the number of thread as compare to the Twist) so it work better with my CE4+. It is harder to read the engraved number on the twist, but the print on the Spinner scratched off and there is nearly nothing to read. 1300mAh Spinner is cheaper than the 1000mAh Twist (23.99 vs 25.99).

If you don't mind the 800 mAh capacity, Aqua Vapor currently has the iTazte v3 for 29.95. It's the only small battery that capable of both VV and VW. Also LED display, puff count, read resistance, battery voltage, 3 click lock/unlock, battery life color indicator fire button, pass through capable. Super easy to use. I just ordered another one.

http://www.aquavaporcig.com/iTaste_VV_v3_Battery.html

I can only tell you about the difference in the Twist and Spinner. To me they are the same except, like everybody else is saying, the Spinner is much easier to read the numbers which makes the difference in me being able to read the numbers without my glasses and having to find and put on my glasses to see them. I really do like my EVODs as long as I can keep GOOD coils for them.

Spydre I have never even held an Evod so can't compare to T3S but you just unscrew the base and fill. There is no plate with holes like Davide mini. As for batteries I only used Vision Spinner 1300mah before getting my Vamo and still use them from time to time. I have never used a Twist but I cannot imagine it is that much different outside the look and not being able to see the voltage settings as well. Heck sometimes I still use my std 1000mah Ego non VV when I want to have something smaller-portable or the mood strikes me.

Tam I never had what I would call "trouble" filling them but when I started using my KPT 2 more it became obvious to myself that I liked it a lot better so I made the switch. The ease of filling is only one of the considerations for me and not as big as sturdiness, capacity, and liking the way it is built. They are both great tanks and I still use Davide minis for my occasional flavors. I vaped Apple Cinanna all day yesterday out of one.

Depends on how much the v3 is closer to Christmas on whether I ask for it, or for the Spinner. I've seen four different prices for it online, anywhere from $30 to over $40.

As for the tank, yeah, I think I'm going to get the T3s. Looked at the MT3S, which is, well, exactly like an Evod, but bigger (metallic), but the local shop here that carries Evods at $5.99 doesn't carry the MT3S, only the T3S at 5:99, as opposed to the other three shops that charge $9.99 for them (well, okay, I just looked, and Better Vapes carries knock offs, that's why they are so cheap compared to other B&M's, same with their "Evods" - the only ACTUAL Evods I have I bought elsewhere).