Zamplebox

3Rutez

Zamplebox is a new company that will be opening for business in November. You pay a monthly fee, and they send you a box filled with various juices from vendors and even mods, accessories, and coupons.

http://www.zamplebox.com

What do you guys think about this? It's a neat idea.

I just looked at it and the plans are 15-25-49 per month.

So for the 15 dollar a month you get 25ml of e liquid per month

So for the 25 dollar a month you get 50ml of e liquid per month

So for the 49 dollar a month you get 100ml of e liquid per month

Plus it says you get other things to in this plan. I wonder if it's to good to be true I'd pay the price if you get what they say you get.

They are announcing more vendors who are getting on board daily on their FB page. We will just have to wait until November to see how other people rate it. I hope it is legit.

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I really don't like about it is that the juice will vary in nicotine levels. I am on 12mg, and anything above that is too harsh, anything below is not enough. Until Tony can get it to where you can choose nicotine strength, I won't be participating.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to sign up and got my first zamplebox. While every flavor in their did not hit my happy spot, every flavor in their did find a home with a member of my family. Their was a nice variety in their and I can't wait to see what we get next month :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines