eGo-T Battery and atomizer problems :/

Hello Guys...

I am so happy that i quit smoking cigarettes after 19 years without having problems, but on the other side i am really unhappy with my eGo-T's...

I bought one 4 weeks ago and had no problems, cleaned the atomizer with alcohol let it dry for a few hours, and had a good throat hit and a lot of vapor after that, now my batteries are acting up. I have a 1100 mah and a 650 mah battery. Both had good hits, but now after only a month, both seem to be exhausted, one of the batteries stopped working for a day, the other day (without charging it) it worked again. Is there a vaporizer that works good and won't quit that easily ? I used to smoke a pack of lights a day, i started out with 12mg nicotine 50PG/50VG liquid. Now i am up to 18mg and i puff like a locomotive...lol

Would love to get me one that has a seethrough cardridge but that has more throat hit and a lot of smoke :)

i tried for a change the 70PG/30VG but that does not really make a difference. What do i do wrong ? I don't want to go back to smoking real cigs (which i won't) i can't stand the smell no more :D

Thanks for answers in advance ! Oh ! I got the eGo-T 510 C4 or C5 not sure.

You are lucky to get 4 weeks out of an atomizer. You just have to change them. If you have a a CE 4 you'll have to upgrade to the replaceable atomizers of the CE5. If you are using the CE 5 you'll need to buy replacement atomizers.

I f you really want to upgrade, go for a tank.

Your best options are:

Kanger Protank 2 or mini PT2

Any Vape Davide or mini Davide

Kanger T3S

Kanger EVOD

Be sure to buy genuine Joye Ego batteries or the Vision Spinner

Make sure you maintain (clean) your battery contacts and charger contacts

Good luck!

What kind of tanks are you using with them, first off? Part of it could very well be that the contact post is getting pushed down too far. Pack of lights a day I would have started out at 18 mg, truthfully.

And yeah, what Bebop said, you are lucky to get four weeks out of a disposable atomizer (you're talking about the ones that came in the starter kit, right? That you can't change the coil, anything like that?) I actually only used my starter atomizers for two weeks, tops. After that I had already started buying Evods.

And if you are chain vaping, you may want to invest in third battery. I ended up having to steal one of my husband's after he got his mini Provari. I had upped my vaping so much that the batteries were lasting maybe 6 - 8 hours a charge, when they initially lasted me about 18 hours per charge. And that was WITH cleaning the contacts of the battery and charger before every charge.

Thanks for all the replies !!!

Well...I like the 12 mg nicotine because it does not give me a headache, and 18mg does that, and a very dry throat as well and a burning in my mouth :/

I have the CE5 atomizers (no wick) the CE4 i don't like so much (weird, but oh well) lol

The batteries were the eGo-T's 11mah, then after that i bought those no name vaporizers with 650mah batteries, one of the batteries fell apart yesterday as i tried to unscrew it from the charger.... ~.~

I ALWAYS clean the contacts on both, batteries and the chargers. I clean the atomizers in alcohol as well and then let them dry for at least half a day and dry them on a paper towel as well, to get the rest of the liquid out. Analogs cost me and my husband a good $60-$70 a week, that was the reason for us to quit (plus our health of course) :D

My husband and i read a lot about the vaporizers and their items and what we could improve or do different on how to clean them or make them work better, but since my husband touched them yesterday the vaping is no fun no more !

I think the batteries lose their strength as well...

I would like for the both of us vaporizers that don't cost that much and that hold up longer than they did until now!

Thanks for all the replies !!!

Well...I like the 12 mg nicotine because it does not give me a headache, and 18mg does that, and a very dry throat as well and a burning in my mouth :/

I have the CE5 atomizers (no wick) the CE4 i don't like so much (weird, but oh well) lol

The batteries were the eGo-T's 11mah, then after that i bought those no name vaporizers with 650mah batteries, one of the batteries fell apart yesterday as i tried to unscrew it from the charger.... ~.~

I ALWAYS clean the contacts on both, batteries and the chargers. I clean the atomizers in alcohol as well and then let them dry for at least half a day and dry them on a paper towel as well, to get the rest of the liquid out. Analogs cost me and my husband a good $60-$70 a week, that was the reason for us to quit (plus our health of course) :D

My husband and i read a lot about the vaporizers and their items and what we could improve or do different on how to clean them or make them work better, but since my husband touched them yesterday the vaping is no fun no more !

I think the batteries lose their strength as well...

I would like for the both of us vaporizers that don't cost that much and that hold up longer than they did until now!

1100mah batteries i mean :)

I have two of my EgoT 100mah batteries I got when I first started. I don't use them much anymore, but that still go strong and last 18-24 hours when I am in a position where I want a smaller battery for my pocket or something. I too do not like the CE4, its a decent beginner clearo to see if you want to continue vaping, but I am not at ALL a Vision Clearo fan although I firmly believe the Vison Spinner is the best VV Ego Style battery on the market.

I now use only bottom coil devices. In plastic the Kanger T3S is an affordable option as is the EVOD, I just prefer the T3S. Its all my wife uses anymore, and I only use the Mini Davide. I replace the coils more often than most, usually about every 2 or 3 tankfulls. I then soak the coils in alcohol for 2-3 days, rinse with hot hot water, let dry for a few days, and reuse them and get another 2-3 tankfulls out of them before I trash them.

Batteries can be a little tricky.

My wife and I have amassed a dozen batteries and here's the score:

Best: Vision Spinner - definitely not dainty. It's bigger than an eGo battery and can feel bulky but I personally don't care. At 1300mah it lasts a long time. And, I've come to depend on variable voltage.

Genuine joye eGo - on par with Vision. Nearly 6 months old and still performing like the day I got them and no issues. The 650 is great for a little stealth vaping. The 1100 twist performs and lasts.

Knock offs - here's where it gets a little tricky. I actually have a couple knock offs that frankly I cannot tell much difference from the Joye eGo. But, I PAID for them. They appear to be constructed well. They still cost $20 on line.

I bought a couple of knock off 900mah that I only paid $10 for and not only did they break or stop performing quickly but they just felt cheap.

Bottom line, for me, is $$$$. You get what you pay for in batteries. And that goes the same for chargers. Well worth it to invest in quality batteries and chargers. I have leaned this much after almost 6 months

Edit: eGo is a style of battery first introduced by Joyetech. Because something is called eGo does not make it Joyetec manufactured. But, not all knock-offs are poorly constructed.

Edited by Bebop12

Well,

I am starting to believe that to stop smoking is only good for your health, but not for your pocket. As i really do like puffing fruity e liquids !

I smell like Garden full of Berries, lol

I guess we have to invest in something better, that will hold longer as well. Will look into all that, thanks to all of you for the replies.

Well,

I am starting to believe that to stop smoking is only good for your health, but not for your pocket. As i really do like puffing fruity e liquids !

I smell like Garden full of Berries, lol

I guess we have to invest in something better, that will hold longer as well. Will look into all that, thanks to all of you for the replies.

I have a Vamo V3, 4 Vision Spinner 1300mah, 10 T3S, 20 T2s, 3 650 mah designer batteries, 4 Ego T 1000mah, a KPT2, 10 Davide Minis, and all sorts of accessories, liquids, and other stuff and still have invested less than what 1.5 months of smoking would have cost me. I am 17 days shy of 6 months analog free. There are a ton of savings, especially if you and your spouse went through a carton of smokes every 3 days or so like we did lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

Will our batteries eGo-T's 1100 mah

No name batteries 650mah work with the kanger protank 2 or any other device ? For some reason my eGo-T 1100mah stopped working with my original CE5 no wick atomizer which it came originally with, but will work with some of my other atomizers, what is wrong with it ? :/

Just wondering, why do you clean your atomizers so often?

I remember when I started I thought it was necessary, but it's really not. If it gets a little gunky, just blow it out into a tissue, clean up, and proceed. Are you dripping or using a cartridge or something else?

Just wondering, why do you clean your atomizers so often?

I remember when I started I thought it was necessary, but it's really not. If it gets a little gunky, just blow it out into a tissue, clean up, and proceed. Are you dripping or using a cartridge or something else?

I do not really clean them often. I have had my atomizer now for like 7 or 8 weeks and have cleaned it 2 times so far. It makes the vapor taste better and you get more smoke out of it as well.

Cleaning is a must, sorry. Does not go without :)